Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is very laggy and unstable. It has crashed twice and I am only at the point where i met the night club owner on the street.

Reactions: arms99

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
I remember i played this game in december 2019 and after few updates i tried again and still this game has miserable content...i dunno what to say.

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
Howdy, the game is good but I seem to be stuck on the part where you have to choose what clothes Juliet the nurse wears on your date I have no idea how to choose one of them as there is no option and closing the phone does nothing.

Edit. k no worries it did it by itself after waiting a few minutes :)

Caly

Aug 27, 2017
If your screen is black and not showing any image: Make sure you have an active audio device plugged in or maybe you're missing the webm codec download the latest webmdshow file
Unfortunatelly no change. The prologue version worked perfectly. Redownloading the game files also did nothing :(

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
pagasus

Incest isn't abandoned it just has to be added using a patch because of patreon.

gigan

Maybe when a new update is on it's way or one comes out the old incest patch should be deleted to prevent people from downloading it and it'll keep the incest patch doesn't work posts to a minimum. Maybe just replace the link with something like update incest link coming later.

juan palote

Read a page back the DEV stated what to do if you are seeing black pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: ontach

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I must be doing somethign wrong, half the screens are black and even some with the x-ray glasses that are black, completely, except for the text.

For example in the visit to the Dr triggered by the letter, almost every screen is black

BRENT JONES

Nov 10, 2017
cant you just change the relationships by renaming landlady to mom and tennanet to sister or can you not do that anymore

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
juan palote

Read a page back the DEV stated what to do if you are seeing black pictures.
If you mean the codecs, i already installed them, still get the black screens with just text. If not, can you point me which post?

Also itys not that i dont see any image, i can see over half of them, but a lot of them are just blank screens with the text, that always shows

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes