gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@gigan

Maybe when a new update is on it's way or one comes out the old incest patch should be deleted to prevent people from downloading it and it'll keep the incest patch doesn't work posts to a minimum. Maybe just replace the link with something like update incest link coming later.
I didn´t know that today will be released a new game version.I was in this thread maybe for 2-3 days ago and i didn´t read that the new version will be released today.And the reason why i didn´t delete the download link is that i was in my work and i came home for 5 minutes.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
ok i found a bug the computer is unusable.
Not a bug. A change was made. The galleries are now on the menu.

I'm sure SLim will be around looking at all of these bugs as soon as he can.

btw I don't understand how everyone is having so many issues, I played through the game from scratch to ensure my hidden image guide was up to date and didn't encounter a single bug

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not a bug. A change was made. The galleries are now on the menu.

I'm sure SLim will be around looking at all of these bugs as soon as he can.

btw I don't understand how everyone is having so many issues, I played through the game from scratch to ensure my hidden image guide was up to date and didn't encounter a single bug
Likely they are playing with an older save, think one of last two versions was a rewrite and saves from before that version do not work well.

Naotix

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I have no idea how to choose one of them as there is no option and closing the phone does nothing.
You should be able to just click the image for either one.

This game loses interest. Since changing the face of the mother and abandoning incest.
It is not abandoned.

Those who are having trouble with the patch, it hasn't been updated. Please refrain from using it for now to avoid errors. For those wanting a save, you can use quickstart on a new save and be able to play the new content without much hassle. To see the new Fairy on a quickstart, just do the mail minigame to get 200$ go to stripclub and take the first source from the girl there.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Played the old game... blah blah no one gives a crap...
Anyway Trying now but i get an exception right after "voices can be disabled in options" must be be the 3.2a Ipatch. I guess i have to stall playing the game for a bit.

Not sure why am I even typing this...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys,
I have updated the incest patch.I changed the intro so you didn´t need to wrote there the relationship.There will be written Mom and Sister direct.You only need to wrote her normal names.have fun with it.I hope that the patch works complete

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes