trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Ow yeah! We finally get to fuck the fairy! Well gee whiz, its all i ever wanted -_- And who's that other girl? I fail to keep up with the characters between the long updates. I really cant remember her..

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
hm i remember this game, did he change the mom model? looks different than the last time i have tried it out

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
At first I was pissed that my old saves would not work. But this... is FANTASTIC.

Though would not mind if the 2nd fairy event is something like this though:

sample-43d6c498e502c21f3d1ad823f101b993.jpg

sample-8a1a0545f6b498fcc96696633d82b884.jpg

so I don't have to start over like change log says
You don't have to. You can the built in cheat to set stats up to where you were at your last save.

Last edited:

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
At first I was pissed that my old saves would not work. But this... is FANTASTIC.

You don't have to. You can the built in cheat to set stats up to where you were at your last save.
Oh ok well I guess I could do that but if possible I would rather just get 0.3.2b, do what was added and then save really quick. my understanding is that b had some storyline added

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
but we could fuck her in the previous update too :cry:
It is difficult to remember...so long between updates. As cute as the new girls are, our dear mother and sister kicked off the game, they really deserve not have the spotlight stolen from them. Carnival and fairy scenes were cute, but I don't even remember the nurse from years ago. But Mom, sis and Linda have had some unforgettable moments.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Oh ok well I guess I could do that but if possible I would rather just get 0.3.2b, do what was added and then save really quick. my understanding is that b had some storyline added
I don't know why you can't credited for memories of the previous sex scenes in old updates. It gives the unintended consequence of making the minigame elements tedious when all you want is the unlock. If we can be trusted with points, give us the scenes in quick start. :)

Last edited:

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Ok so once again can anyone show me where I can download 0.3.2b version of game? Main reason I want to is that I only had up to 0.3.2a and changelog for new version says "You need to start a new game if you got save files below 0.3.2b." I know that it also says "There is a quick start function if you start a new game though" but I would rather just upgrade to beta, save, then go to new version. If I have to just use the quick function I will but don't really want to.

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Ok so once again can anyone show me where I can download 0.3.2b version of game? Main reason I want to is that I only had up to 0.3.2a and changelog for new version says "You need to start a new game if you got save files below 0.3.2b." I know that it also says "There is a quick start function if you start a new game though" but I would rather just upgrade to beta, save, then go to new version. If I have to just use the quick function I will but don't really want to.
0.3.3 is the new update ..
Dev have just fix typos and bugs and he just add a letter to the version ( so 0.3.3 = 0.3.2b )

• Angry
Reactions: lewdman89
D

Deleted member 2174751

Once again a great game destroyed by pointless mini games. I got so bored shooting never ending baskets in order to get a handjob that I crumpled this up and threw it in the trash... (swoosh)

Reactions: Kermit79

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
0.3.3 is the new update ..
Dev have just fix typos and bugs and he just add a letter to the version ( so 0.3.3 = 0.3.2b )
Are you not reading my post? I don't want the newest version right now. I understand that I can get it on the front page right now but that means I need to use quick start function to keep going as 0.3.2a saves are not compatible with 0.3.3 If I don't want to use quick start function I need 0.3.2b version first

Reactions: ltpika

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Are you not reading my post? I don't want the newest version right now. I understand that I can get it on the front page right now but that means I need to use quick start function to keep going as 0.3.2a saves are not compatible with 0.3.3 If I don't want to use quick start function I need 0.3.2b version first
Wtf are talking about ..
You were looking download for v0.3.2b right ?? ( Based on your previous comment ) there nothing you can't do about it
Until Dev fix bug and typo on v0.3.3 and put letter on the version

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Wtf are talking about ..
You were looking download for v0.3.2b right ?? ( Based on your previous comment ) there nothing you can't do about it
Until Dev fix bug and typo on v0.3.3 and put letter on the version
The change log on first page says on the last thing for 0.3.3 "-You need to start a new game if you got save files below 0.3.2b. There is a quick start function if you start a new game though " All I have is 0.3.2a, I never got b so my saves are not compatible with 0.3.3 If it's not possible for anyone to get 0.3.2b then why would they put that in change log and not just put "Old saves no longer work"?

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
The change log on first page says on the last thing for 0.3.3 "-You need to start a new game if you got save files below 0.3.2b. There is a quick start function if you start a new game though " All I have is 0.3.2a, I never got b so my saves are not compatible with 0.3.3 If it's not possible for anyone to get 0.3.2b then why would they put that in change log and not just put "Old saves no longer work"?
I will write this so you can understand

v0.3.3 just release a day ago after v0.3.2a so its may have bugs and typo that need to be fix
So ..
v0.3.2b will be next update after Dev fix that ..

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes