Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
can`t play ! pic error pic error pic error ....... give name to fairy error ! end !!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I do really like the improvements in 0.3.3 (aside from the story and renders, which were great already). I love the new aesthetics, it looks really good.
The code is also looks a lot better :p
Hahaha I cant talk about the code, just remember the impatience is cause the game does interest people. :p

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Another of the best games releasing update in the last 10 days. Does anyone know why all devs release at the same time ?

It can't be a coincidence, but I hate being 2 months without anything good to play and then all the games release updates together.

Are they competing for patrons or there is a better reason ?

Last edited:

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
I searched,but couldn't find an answer to this. There's something wrong with the text in this game. It isn't centered in the box, so it goes off the right side of the screen , and gets cut off. The text on the menu screen also gets cut off on the left side. Is there any fix?

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Is the game playable to the end of the update? I don't want to restart anew game and not being able to play the last update...

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
I searched,but couldn't find an answer to this. There's something wrong with the text in this game. It isn't centered in the box, so it goes off the right side of the screen , and gets cut off. The text on the menu screen also gets cut off on the left side. Is there any fix?
Never mind, i originally installed the new files over the prologue, and it messed everything up.

chrisccd

Jul 18, 2019
Actually few devs can develop a game that has both quality and quantity, maybe no more than ten in this forum? :unsure: Since I'm not a supporter, can't say too much about some complaints. Guess SLim is one of those quality>quantity devs (like ttll and oceanlab? :unsure: ). All I can say is that I really enjoy this game, it has almost everything.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Totally dissapointed by this update.

The last 2 slots of scenes appear locked to me and I don't know how to unlock them or what scenes are there, are they unlockable? how ?
I had to use the cheats to unlock those. Couldn't get fairy power 2/2 that is needed to do it without cheating.

Rmax

Nov 16, 2018
So, another game that I liked bites the dust. The last version I have saves from is 0.3.2a. The newest version only works from 0.3.2b or you have to start over. You guys (devs) are consistently losing me (I'm sure you don't care) because I refuse to start games over. It's a matter of trust. If you do it once, I don't trust you to not do it again.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
So, another game that I liked bites the dust. The last version I have saves from is 0.3.2a. The newest version only works from 0.3.2b or you have to start over. You guys (devs) are consistently losing me (I'm sure you don't care) because I refuse to start games over. It's a matter of trust. If you do it once, I don't trust you to not do it again.
Not only that, this dev restarted this game before from another version and now is taking huge amounts of time delivering updates that have nothing on em and make you restart playing it every time.

Seriously I don't know what's going on with developers these days but this kind of behavior is becoming a trend.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes