ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
A lot of patreon games have found a workaround for it, usually it's allowing the player to describe the relationships of the characters.
Uhm that's exactly how SLim did it before Patreon got on his case. They said there was a potential for incest so they made him remove the custom relationships.
The way they came at him (even deciding that some characters may be underaged - something they flipped on quickly) seemed to suggest that someone had reported him. And because of how they came at him it is in his best interest to keep the patching and such at a distance so they can't come down on him if they're keeping tabs.

If SLim is seen to encourage patching or modifying his game to include content that isn't allowed on Patreon he risks losing his income, the game is tested in its vanilla state and any patching and issues resulting from patching is out of his hands.

It should go without saying that when a new version of a game releases that is patched by a third party then players should wait for the new version of the patch. The amount of people that have tried to play with the old patch and then started yelling about errors is a bit crazy. Give Gigan and other patch makers and modders out there a chance. Most only have access to the game when everyone else does.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.3.4 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2019
Are there any walkthroughs for scenes in the gallery? I'm pretty certain I've done everything possible in this build, and I'm still somehow missing one secret and nine memories.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Are there any walkthroughs for scenes in the gallery? I'm pretty certain I've done everything possible in this build, and I'm still somehow missing one secret and nine memories.
This should help with the secret...

Hidden Image Guide v0.3.3 : MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

21 objects for 21 secret gallery images. The gallery in the game has seen some shuffling so I've altered the order of the item locations in my guide to reflect those changes.
And sorry about the size, I didn't shrink the images down properly so it's a 15mb file instead of the previous 2mb. If it really bothers anyone I'll go back and edit it later but I have other things to do today.

Peh

Apr 23, 2018
Hrm..

So, is MC's issue with Jim and that whore in the bathroom resolvable yet, to our satisfaction at all? Preferably in extremely brutal manner. Just asking so I'd know whether to bother to play this again :).

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

Noptotch

Jan 8, 2018
Alright so this is I suppose a really fucking annoying bug. At the coffee shop, having this little "mini game" making orders. I can't get out of it, and there is a neverending cycle of just creating orders. I've looked everywhere to find if there is a very not so obvious "end" the minigame window. There is none.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
How can I start a game from the new content? I mean, it is said that there is a quick start option, but I don't seen any difference in the relation's levels between current and previous update.
What should be the exact values of relations with characters to see new content? And with whom is this new content?

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
The update schedule of this game is crazy slow.
I mean if it's a student's side project, I can understand, but there are 1.5k patrons, so I'd hope that a bit more effort would be shown by the dev.

I will just say that this update isn't something that takes 6 months to implement.

0 new mother scenes.
0 new sister scenes.
0 new neighbor scenes
1 new hospital scene (As in a Juliet date, which wasn't too bad, if it was released in 2 weeks-1 month)
0 new Linda scenes
0 new strip club scenes.
1 new Pixie scene (Short scene, most devs could put that scene together in 1 week.)

And before the last update, we also didn't really get much bang for the buck, as the mother got like 1 extra scene in 6 months for the previous update.

Quite frankly I am wondering what the changelog means by"2 new storylines" when there was just 1 legit "date story" (But the pixie scene couldn't really be called a "new storyline" in any way), and from my saves for 3.2 version, it's clear that this update is just so that they couldn't be marked as abandoned.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I mean if it's a student's side project, I can understand, but there are 1.5k patrons, so I'd hope that a bit more effort would be shown by the dev.

I will just say that this update isn't something that takes 6 months to implement.

0 new mother scenes.
0 new sister scenes.
0 new neighbor scenes
1 new hospital scene (As in a Juliet date, which wasn't too bad, if it was released in 2 weeks-1 month)
0 new Linda scenes
0 new strip club scenes.
1 new Pixie scene (Short scene, most devs could put that scene together in 1 week.)

And before the last update, we also didn't really get much bang for the buck, as the mother got like 1 extra scene in 6 months for the previous update.

Quite frankly I am wondering what the changelog means by"2 new storylines" when there was just 1 legit "date story" (But the pixie scene couldn't really be called a "new storyline" in any way), and from my saves for 3.2 version, it's clear that this update is just so that they couldn't be marked as abandoned.
When you put it that way it's very disappointing.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

wbia

Oct 22, 2017
100% agree with the previous update, Liked this developer in the beginning , but now its just disappointing and milking for money.

Reactions: Kermit79

Atlan

May 18, 2018
That voice actor for Linda is awesome, actually sounds like she's sucking on something(dildo?) when the bj scene is going. Was fucking hot. Just wish all the voice actors did that..

Reactions: ontach

Willywonka

Jun 1, 2017
What can i say,this is an old game,that gets updated 2 times a year,and u need 2 start fresh with each update.With so much games out there,that gets updated regularly and continue where u left of it is just not worth it(my opinion) will wait 5 years when its finnished and then play it.

Jul 6, 2018

0 new mother scenes.
0 new sister scenes.
0 new neighbor scenes
0 new Linda scenes
0 new strip club scenes.

Thanks for the heads up. I've been keep an eye on this game for awhile and had tried it even before it was revamped. I have to say that it does have potential but the continuous lack of content has ruined the experience for me.

Appreciate your review and regrettably your time sacrificed to inform the masses.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes