ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Edit -
Hidden Image Guide
Most current version: v0.3.5

Instead of making a new post every time I update the hidden image guide I'll just leave a link to the folder on Mega and just edit the most current version number above. I'll continue to update the pin on Discord. Unless I start deleting older versions of the guide, this link should lead to all versions of the guide I upload.

Folder :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original post that was here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
For anyone wanting an incest patch, this is the best I could do with little testing as i'm fairly new to the coding aspect but all I did was take some of the code from the zz_patch for the last version and cut it down. I'm sure some other people who are way more experienced at making patches will do that for you all but this should surface as the current zz_patch keeps giving errors. Hope this all helps you all.

*Edit*

Changed file from the rpy file on it's own to a zip file as there was numbers in front of the file that stopped it working unless you got rid of them, now it's just Download>Unzip>Place file in The Awakening v0.3.3 game folder.

*Further Edit*

I tested some more after posting and found for old save files with the old zz_patch it is erroring with or without that patch so it looks like my patch only works if you start a new game, I don't know about files saved in v0.3.2b as I never had that version as v0.3.2b had some save changes if I remember a page or 2 ago. Sorry to all as I said I'm not good with this, tbh it's my first day on the patch making.

-MOAR Cowbell

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
All I see is standard models ... Is this game worth watching at all, or what?
The render is pretty good. For now, the story isn't top notch writing but interesting enough. The characters have good stories and personalities. So far no penetration yet iirc.

Feb 1, 2018
For anyone wanting an incest patch, this is the best I could do with little testing as i'm fairly new to the coding aspect but all I did was take some of the code from the zz_patch for the last version and cut it down. I'm sure some other people who are way more experienced at making patches will do that for you all but this should surface as the current zz_patch keeps giving errors. Hope this all helps you all.

*Edit*

Get rid of the numbers so the file just says patchtest.rpy else it won't work.
thanks I will try it.

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
thanks I will try it.
Your welcome, it should work just thought i'd do something to help people while someone else makes the proper patch later as I have no experience with Ren'Py or the coding aspect of Ren'Py but from my short quick 30 min testing the variables are there.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes