SpamOP

May 4, 2019
Does anyone know what the file is called on android? I know its in android/data. But can't find the game files itself

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Hey guys, I'd like to share my thoughts in here as well....

First of all, AMAZING game! I started playing and it went directly to my favorites, really great work done by SLim Games ^_^

At first, when giving power to the fairy, especially the second time (and in some other moments during the story, notably in the cafe with Juliet) I thought she was being quite rude, so to say, but the way she melts when being fucked by the MC kinda washes away the bad impression of those other moments....I trust SLim has some plans regarding her behavior.

Another "sad" point is to see that 4 more sources of love energy can make MC healed and the fairy too...Please SLim, make the game last for a long, long time....It's one that I'm in love and wouldn't like to see ending soon :)

I like the updated visual of the Landlady through the story....She was looking good at first, but her update really made her look better.

The prologue is amazing as well...loved it! I miss that old visual for the fairy though =P

Even at the meanest approach to the game, all I'd ever suggest would be some really minor tweaks, but I don't wanna sound critic at all, so once again, AMAZING work, SLim! <3

Oh, almost forgot to add....I love all the girls and their underwear design, as pointed here. And... Linda is such a sweet one, eh? I love her!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SLim_Games

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
SLim_Games thank you for this. There is some really great stuff here.

(y)Please see this as constructive criticism that it's intended as.

I kinda feel that playing the prologue then the current release is a bad idea. They just seem totally disconnected.

Wall of text hidden behind spoiler as it does contain a lot of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To focus on the actual game (not prologue) the renders are really, really good. Despite my dislike of the first mom model and the new Juliet model all the renders are amazingly well done. I absolutely love the no static models, makes the game feel alive.

Please for the love of all that’s holy make the mini games skippable.

I know it might seem like I’m taking a big dump on the game, I’m not really. I think it's a good game, with potential to be great. I'm really looking forward to next update.

Overall my reaction is more positive than negative. The artwork is amazing, the setting not bad with lots of potential, the story has so much potential, the stuff with Jim is going to be interesting and I’m looking forward to payback. Sarah in the prologue was a cutie, hope she stays that way. Linda is perfect. Cannot get enough of her. Sister is awesome and sexy and cute and total ball of fun, looking forward to lots more with her. Mail girl is yummy.

Last edited:

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018

I kinda feel that playing the prologue then the current release is a bad idea. They just seem totally disconnected.

To focus on the actual game (not prologue) the renders are really, really good. Despite my dislike of the first mom model and the new Juliet model all the renders are amazingly well done. I absolutely love the no static models, makes the game feel alive.

I know it might seem like I’m taking a big dump on the game, I’m not really. I think it's a good game, with potential to be great. I'm really looking forward to next update.

Overall my reaction is more positive than negative. The artwork is amazing, the setting not bad with lots of potential, the story has so much potential, the stuff with Jim is going to be interesting and I’m looking forward to payback. Sarah in the prologue was a cutie, hope she stays that way. Linda is perfect. Cannot get enough of her. Sister is awesome and sexy and cute and total ball of fun, looking forward to lots more with her. Mail girl is yummy.
the mother route is a bit rough atm, ngl. there are missing parts of her between the current game and the prologue that make her act in certain ways.. but some parts especially the first night event with her I wanna redo.. they are horrible.

About her looks, I'm not sure if I wanna stay with the current style.. at this point it somewhat of a meme that the mom looks different every update :)

the prologue will be completely reworked in the game and will be adjusted to fit the current game.

one last thing I want to say is, that before the Juliet update I was pretty much working alone on this, but since I got a really good friend and writer that does it so much better than me... so yeah.. there's a lot of damage to be undone :)
(personally I hated working on Juliet.. I just couldn't get her right visual wise the way I wanted, and I don't know what I've done during this update but the lighting and general the renders look not what I wanted it to be.)

I'm not sure I want to make the minigames skip able.. I might change my mind about it. I always try to make em easy and fast to beat and not a chore..

anyway.. the new update is on a different level... like.. compare it to the rest of the game. the new update looks so much better and imo the story telling is also way better.. hope you'll like it.

hope I answered your questions and didn't miss any, I'm kinda stressed out at the moment since the update date is so near.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
About her looks, I'm not sure if I wanna stay with the current style.. at this point it somewhat of a meme that the mom looks different every update :)
For what it's worth, I think the look she had at dinner after the handjob, before catching her masturbate is the winner.

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
the mother route is a bit rough atm, ngl. there are missing parts of her between the current game and the prologue that make her act in certain ways.. but some parts especially the first night event with her I wanna redo.. they are horrible.

the prologue will be completely reworked in the game and will be adjusted to fit the current game.

one last thing I want to say is, that before the Juliet update I was pretty much working alone on this, but since I got a really good friend and writer that does it so much better than me... so yeah.. there's a lot of damage to be undone :)
(personally I hated working on Juliet.. I just couldn't get her right visual wise the way I wanted, and I don't know what I've done during this update but the lighting and general the renders look not what I wanted it to be.)

I'm not sure I want to make the minigames skip able.. I might change my mind about it. I always try to make em easy and fast to beat and not a chore..

anyway.. the new update is on a different level... like.. compare it to the rest of the game. the new update looks so much better and imo the story telling is also way better.. hope you'll like it.

hope I answered your questions and didn't miss any, I'm kinda stressed out at the moment since the update date is so near.

Yeah making the mini-games skippable makes this no longer a game, but instead a VN. Keep up the great work!

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020

Dear SLim, may I provide you with some input as well? It's always about pursuing the best result, after all :)

I really enjoyed the shift in the Landlady's visual, at first my reaction was like "Damn, she's got old" with the first style, but nothing that would take any of the fun away (I swear!) . The rework of her visual made a big step forward, but can I encourage you a bit if you still feel like working a bit more on her? I'm afraid that the next possible update will bring the Landlady to perfection! =D (I love her current visual but if the creator feels like updating it a bit, who am I if not a supporter, right?)

About Juliet, I felt for you, I really do. I could see that the result couldn't have matched your expectations, because she was a little off your high standard. But hey, I speak as a friend, so...Cheer up, you've done a fantastic job, and in order to polish to perfection, we have to correct eventual aspects that at first doesn't please us. So, it's all good. Take my friendly shoulder on that! -_^

My biggest concern is not to sound too critic and end up pissing such a good content creator, so I'm being truthful here. It's all good. The best works always need some reworking on the way to the overall triple-A quality.

Count on our support, always!
Sergio

Naotix

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hey guys, I'd like to share my thoughts in here as well....
Thank you for the feedback. Hopefully we can continue to impress.

I appreciate the thorough detail you put into this. A lot of your criticism are things I want to address as we move forward. Unfortunately I don't think we have the ability as it stands to fix some of the characteristic inconsistencies you mentioned however I want to definitely create stability in the progression henceforth. I think this next update should (hopefully) really surprise you. Linda in particular I spent an enormous amount of time on to get her "feeling" just right.

Dear SLim, may I provide you with some input as well? It's always about pursuing the best result, after all :)
Juliet was indeed rough, I put so many different versions out in the manuscripts that it just felt like we were super lost with what exactly to do with her. I tried to just settle on this casual easy thing like a super open friend. She ended up in the end just being used as a stepping stone for the twins.

I really didn't intend for this to happen nor did I expect the twins to be voted highly so quickly. So yea.. Neither of us are happy with her but I personally can say I learned ALOT during that update. We've changed our workflow quite a few times working out the kinks and have an extremely straight-forward and easy way to develop things now because of those struggles. Not even to mention the struggle of transitioning from light novel style writing to visual novels. It was very difficult for me at first..

We appreciate your patience.

Tenshi007

Jun 23, 2020

¿Could you say what games are those?

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Thank you for the feedback. Hopefully we can continue to impress.

We appreciate your patience.

I have no doubt that you will continue to impress, SLim and Naotix!

Just a fair warning though: Messing with Linda means messing with my heart! I love her! <3

About the inconsistencies between the prologue and the game, I can't say I didn't feel it, but it didn't take away the fun, be sure of that. What can be described as a learning process is what happened to the landlady storyline and Juliet's design. But I'm positive that you guys have plans, after all you have learned a lot recently.

Just want to reassure you of my tremendous faith in you guys. Keep up the great work!

Previously I forgot to mention the street lady. I love her design, as all of the Purple Orchid and the girls there. The girl from the café is breathtaking! More of her, please!

That thing I did mention in an earlier post about the behavior of the fairy, like, she's being quite rude, mainly at the beginning of the second time you give her energy...I believe you got plans for it as well. She became quite sweet during the sex though...

Overall, waaaaaaaaaay more positives than negatives, so...Just keep at it, guys! I can smell a triple-A product in the making....

-_^

Last edited:
Reactions: SLim_Games

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So i was playing the game and when you put the butt plug in Linda her voice reminded me of another voice i heard and it hit me, it sounds like Futaba from Persona 5.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes