TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
When you get the business card about the gym, is that effectively just a hint about what's to come in the next update, or is the gym actually implemented with the current update? I just don't see a location for it on the map.
I think it shows up during"day" hours(light outside), but you can't actually go there yet.

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
You get to buddy! You need to have sex with the stripper then go and speak with the fairy during the day and give her your energy.
thanks - but I mean it literally via 'cumflation/inflation' - most games with magical, small characters just dont seem to fully use the opportunities that come with them :(

Last edited:
Reactions: deltami

xjoe75x

Jul 2, 2020
Hey, I'm trying to port the 0.3.3a with incest patch to android, but run into the same error every time. I increased the RAM to 8GB, then even 16GB (in both property files) and got Ren'py to work for over an hour ONCE (then it crashed and shut down every other program, even my graphics driver, so I had to reboot) and I even reinstalled Ren'py and every program it needs to build the apk and increased RAM again, but it keeps running out of memory in less than 3 minutes every time.
I know this is a common issue, but for most people going from 3GB to 4-8GB was enough to make it work while that doesn't seem to help for me. I'd appreciate if anyone could help me and I'll share the apk if I get it to work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 2497343

I'm the writer.

First arc is 90% done, work has begun on 2nd. There will be 3 arcs in the update when it's complete.

Sorry, but what does this "Arc" mean?
I didn't understand... each arc consists of what exactly? A scene? A set of scenes? A plot?

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, i am pretty sure i asked this question before, and i think it got sweeped over by later comments
as of now, my last time playing the game was v0.3.2a
and i have my save from that one, which i was using the incest patch in
now, i got the latest version, 0.3.3a and i got the incest patch as usual,
but i am getting stuck with the "text2.png" error no matter what i do,
someone here said it was a bad incest patch, so i downlaoded the full game again, and the patch again,
and i ran the game in admin mode jsut for trial, and still nothing.
now, if i were to start game over, and ditch my save, i would and be rid of the headache, it would only take an evening,
however, i am troubled that if i do that, i`d fall into the same pit for "text2.png" error again.
so, and since i have no idea how to find that dang file, and trust me i have tried,
i am asking all of you, what am i to frakin do ???????
:mad:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
ok, i am pretty sure i asked this question before, and i think it got sweeped over by later comments
as of now, my last time playing the game was v0.3.2a
and i have my save from that one, which i was using the incest patch in
now, i got the latest version, 0.3.3a and i got the incest patch as usual,
but i am getting stuck with the "text2.png" error no matter what i do,
someone here said it was a bad incest patch, so i downlaoded the full game again, and the patch again,
and i ran the game in admin mode jsut for trial, and still nothing.
now, if i were to start game over, and ditch my save, i would and be rid of the headache, it would only take an evening,
however, i am troubled that if i do that, i`d fall into the same pit for "text2.png" error again.
so, and since i have no idea how to find that dang file, and trust me i have tried,
i am asking all of you, what am i to frakin do ???????
:mad:
this error was caused by the incest patch.Redownload the incest patch what is linked in the op

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Could someone please help with a missing Memory? I think I may have posted about this but got 0 feedback so I'll give it another shot. Attached screen-shot. Any response would be appreciated...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i already tried that, at least a couple of times, and i did try without the patch
didn't you read my post fully????
Could you try the game without the incest patch? also put the zz_patch.rpy and the zz_patch.rpyc out of the subfolder game.Btw i have read your post but if i remember correctly this error was commes when you start with the older incest patch in this version a new game.Just in case you could attach your incest patch file here too

Reactions: RustyRug

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Aside from "landlord" and "roommate" instead of mom and sis, does the incest patch add it subtract anything from the game play?

I'm just asking as I'm playing the android version

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Aside from "landlord" and "roommate" instead of mom and sis, does the incest patch add it subtract anything from the game play?

I'm just asking as I'm playing the android version
The patch only changed the name mom and sister

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
Could you try the game without the incest patch? also put the zz_patch.rpy and the zz_patch.rpyc out of the subfolder game.Btw i have read your post but if i remember correctly this error was commes when you start with the older incest patch in this version a new game.Just in case you could attach your incest patch file here too
ok , i keep getting the error whether i put the incest patch files in or not ...
if my save is irrevocabley broken, lemme know its safe to start a new with this incest patch, and i`ll just do it ...
i put the patch files i am using for you (btw. its from the link in page 1)

Reactions: ltpika

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
ok , i keep getting the error whether i put the incest patch files in or not ...
if my save is irrevocabley broken, lemme know its safe to start a new with this incest patch, and i`ll just do it ...
i put the patch files i am using for you (btw. its from the link in page 1)
The patch is the current version.I would say start a complete new game and test this.Maybe the old patch is causing that in your savegame but i´m not sure.The problem is that i don´t have the older incest patch version so i can´t say that

Reactions: S8tern
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes