Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Looks great and lovely m:love:dels, I played the prolog again after I have that game not so in my mind for the story so far. But the first thing is that I dont grab the tits from Linda and you force me that I grope her titts not my choice in prologue, and why are they are now living in a from outside shitty building and in an apartment and not anymore in a own house. o_O
But for me the worst thing is the chatting between them now compered to the prolouge is that in 0.33 really flat and mostly boring, sry what happend to the great game or you that this happend?! I hope that is only a one-off from the dev and get better.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Is there an incest patch for Android?
Have to admit I wasn't fully awake when I first tried the game and "landlord
" and "roommate" confused the hell out of me. Even now it feels odd.
That being said, I prefer the designs of "landlord" , fairy and Juliet in the prologue over the newer versions.

Last edited:

PaxNeo

Mar 27, 2020
I like the Look of most of the Characters and that it have Voice Acting is pretty good - i wonder why Juliet have no Voice Acting because you have some Content with her.

BTW:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
i wonder why Juliet have no Voice Acting because you have some Content with her.
The newer content never has voice acting immediately. Because this game is still in development changes may be made to dialogue. Voice actors are hired when SLim is 100% happy that the dialogue is how he wants it because it can end up being costly to rehire performers for changes.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's probably just something I missed, but in the coffee shop with the annoying little coffee maker game, the mini game won't end, after I test it, there's just one recipe after the other.
Is there a button to get out of this, or did I trigger some form of bug?

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
I don't understand this kid lewdman89
He's here for facepalm my post from almost 2 month ago ?
Screenshot_2020-06-19-10-18-26-50.jpg
Im not going to facepalm back to him
Because im adult man with big heart
Let this kid be happy ;) ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Emma M

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
I don't understand this kid lewdman89
He's here for facepalm my post from almost 2 month ago ?
View attachment 697902
Im not going to facepalm back to him
Because im adult man with big heart
Let this kid be happy ;) ;)
Aye i dont see whats hard that when devs makes corrections by adding letters to thier current game build verison,
I know waiting is hard we all must but best to enjoy and ask questions and wait for better results and appreciate
this friendly forum and devs who share wit us for ideas and not leave premature reviews and see later what happiens and
be happy..Most games are still very early and first time a dev made one Thanks i belive in them

Im happy :)

Tenshi007

Jun 23, 2020
Is there a guide or something, because in the 0.3 i'm trying to unlock all scenes but i'm not able to unlock the last three.

P.D:I appreciate the help

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
news.jpg

Progress for 0.3.4 is going fantastic.

We are about 90% done with the first story arc and it looks gorgeous.
I think visual and story wise you will love this update.
Already with just the first arc the update will be much larger than the previous updates. We've also been working quite a bit faster so we're excited to show you this update when it's complete.

Usually I'm not able to give a date for release, but I'm pretty sure that we can deliver the update in August with three new story arcs.

Render quality has also improved a lot since the last update.

The development for the next game in unreal engine has also begun, but it's really slow and there's not really anything I can show you yet.
We are still figuring out how to achieve the best possible visual experience.

And I know that I still haven't updated the voice lines yet, I'm sorry I'll get to it soon.

-SLim, Nao and Nymo​

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Since the first time I tried this game when it came out, I've never been able to play without it crashing and shutting down every 3 mins. It just freezes and then a Windows message pops on the screen saying "The program stopped working" or something like that (I don't know exactly what it would say in English since I use a Spanish version of Windows.)
I've tried it original and compressed, I've waited for months at a time to check it again and see if I got lucky... but no.
This is the only Renpy game I have this problem with. Others crashed at a point due to bugs but they were fixed later.
I see that most people are not facing these issues so there must be something wrong on my side. I just can't tell.

Reactions: LordT44

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Since the first time I tried this game when it came out, I've never been able to play without it crashing and shutting down every 3 mins.
I've tried it original and compressed, I've waited for months at a time to check it again and see if I got lucky... but no.
This is the only Renpy game I have this problem with. Others crashed at a point due to bugs but they were fixed later.
I see that most people are not facing these issues so there must be something wrong on my side. I just can't tell.
when the game crash do you become an crash report?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
when the game crash do you become an crash report?
Sorry, I edited my original post while you were writing your reply.

No, I don't. There's just a Windows warning that the programme stopped working and it shuts down. All progress is lost too.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry, I edited my original post while you were writing your reply.

No, I don't. There's just a Windows warning that the programme stopped working and it shuts down. All progress is lost too.
it´s ok.Which windows version you use?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
windows 8 or 8.1?anyways i have no idea whats the crash cause.It is something from your side
8.1 actually.
It doesn't matter, I'll try again when the game is complete. It's just a pity because it's the only Renpy game where this happens to me and it looks very good, but it's not like I don't have many others to play.
Danke!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
8.1 actually.
It doesn't matter, I'll try again when the game is complete. It's just a pity because it's the only Renpy game where this happens to me and it looks very good, but it's not like I don't have many others to play.
Danke!
kein thema;).Did the crash happens random or like on video scenes?

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes