VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Where the fuck is this prologue? See nothing through this thread. Geeze Is there anywhere to get the actual one, the complete one or something? cause holy shiiiite nothing is from the game or images that can be found are there. Thing in op post alone is like barely a half assed demo since nothing is there and it feels like Im reading the third book in a series without knowing or even reading the first two. Can't really start or get into this when I am apparently missing everything

Also the v3 one has a damn amazing menu should have kept it

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Where the fuck is this prologue? See nothing through this thread. Geeze Is there anywhere to get the actual one, the complete one or something? cause holy shiiiite nothing is from the game or images that can be found are there. Thing in op post alone is like barely a half assed demo since nothing is there and it feels like Im reading the third book in a series without knowing or even reading the first two. Can't really start or get into this when I am apparently missing everything

Also the v3 one has a damn amazing menu should have kept it

New Players: Play Prologue first (in spoiler below)

Prologue (old version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Like I said in my post Im asking about the complete prologue.

Though I after deciding to say fuck it and skip through it the game is the prologue... So why the hell ask for it? If you max them out you cant do anything. It's for future updates im guessing

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Like I said in my post Im asking about the complete prologue.

Though I after deciding to say fuck it and skip through it the game is the prologue... So why the hell ask for it? If you max them out you cant do anything. It's for future updates im guessing
0.3b is a complete prologue.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I don't quite get it, is the base game separated from prologue since the update? would you mind explaining.
The prologue is the old game. Yes it's separated game. If you only play the current game, you might wonder how MC got power or lost memory. It's explained in prologue.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
The prologue is the old game. Yes it's separated game. If you only play the current game, you might wonder how MC got power or lost memory. It's explained in prologue.
I already played this game last year. how long was the prologue ? I mean as far as i remember, after the talks with that fairy. you have a little bit of the event from all the woman at that version which i don't remember what version i played last , is it also part of the prologue or is it already part of the game and lastly when will be the update coming?

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I already played this game last year. how long was the prologue ?
An hour I think.
I mean as far as i remember, after the talks with that fairy. you have a little bit of the event from all the woman at that version which i don't remember what version i played last , is it also part of the prologue or is it already part of the game and lastly when will be the update coming?
I think you play the current game not prologue. As for an update, ask SLim_Games

Reactions: VolksKrieg

Supreme17

Jan 14, 2020
When will the next update be out. Normally with these games it takes 1 or 2 months but this game has voice over so will it be long?

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
The more the better in my opinion. Especially if it's a harem. I'm greedy.
Nah harems are retarded as fuck. The relationship would be more then sex one one would have to placate the members as well as ensure a harem an operate without getting balls smashed plus a whole shit ton of actual relationship issues would be a thing. Harems are far far more easily said then actually done be it a man or a woman having it

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Nah harems are retarded as fuck. The relationship would be more then sex one one would have to placate the members as well as ensure a harem an operate without getting balls smashed plus a whole shit ton of actual relationship issues would be a thing. Harems are far far more easily said then actually done be it a man or a woman having it
I don't want a real harem. Fuck that. But this is a game, I don't have to worry about their feelings unless it's a plot point xD

...SLim's gonna make Linda smash our balls now :(

Reactions: RedZone30

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
I don't want a real harem. Fuck that. But this is a game, I don't have to worry about their feelings unless it's a plot point xD
bruh
"I don't have to worry about their feelings"
whoa there... so you mean...:unsure: choice f you do it yourself, no I wont buy that, dont cuddle, No this is Patrick (lie), miss appointment, no your sexy lingerie makes you look fat

brah... how do you ever finish dem games yo

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
bruh
whoa there... so you mean...:unsure: choice f you do it yourself, no I wont buy that, dont cuddle, No this is Patrick (lie), miss appointment, no your sexy lingerie makes you look fat

I do what I want in the games. I'm not an asshole so it usually works out fine. If I feel like exploring an option that would clearly piss off or upset an ordinary person in real life then I can, and then afterwards I can always jump back to a previous save or roll back the text and choice with the mouse wheel. That's the beauty of games, you get to do shit you wouldn't in real life. I mean most of these games seem to involve some form of sleep assault and it's presented as light titillation most of the times like it's a completely ordinary thing to do, but do that shit in real life and you're risking jail. If you just focus on what the right thing would be to do in these games you're gonna miss a good chunk of the content.
If I think telling a girl in the game that her lingerie makes her look fat will get me a funny scene, then yes I will try it.

Reactions: RedZone30

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
bruh

You know what, there is no need to play harem games if you dislike concept of harem. ;)

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
I really like this game and blowned away by the detials and how pretty each girl is,and can see why its so popular
and beta demo is so much better than the beginning demo ver :giggle:(y)

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes