ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
I hope the dev dont take this personally, but i felt the character model/design/render or whatever it is for Juliet and Sister is not up to par compared to Linda and other female character. I felt their face are not delicate enough if you get what i meant. I dont have a constructive critique to say what make them inferior, its just the gut feeling you have like when you see a bad CGI in movie you dont know what it is but you know it is there and it makes you uncomfortable.

Even side character like Mao and Nao, Ticket girl, and the Restaurant girl design looks better than Juliet and she felt even more underwhelming when you switched immediately from the Restaurant girl to Juliet in her Pier date.

Will they be a recurring chara in the future or the Ticket and Restaurant girl just a cameo from other game like the one in Linda story when MC from Milfy City and the girl from another game i cant name showup ?
Nao and Mao obviously will be a mainstay in the future so i do not include them above.

I hope Sister and Juliet would be "enhanced" in the future.
Also Mom route was a good one, MC become more manipulative and it was fantastic. More proactive MC are in dire of need like the one from "False Hero by Enyo Eerie"

Reactions: fugazi666

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Is anybody else getting the following error: AttributeError: 'noneType' object has no attribute 'append'? This happens everytime I hover over an icon in the Quickstart menu, so I'm pretty much stuck rigght now.

Python:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/storyParts/extraScripts.rpy", line 6, in script
    call screen quickStartSettings
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'append'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/storyParts/extraScripts.rpy", line 6, in script
    call screen quickStartSettings
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\exports.py", line 2875, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "render.pyx", line 253, in renpy.display.render.render

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Fri May 08 02:14:31 2020
SLim_Games any help?
replace this file in your game folder and see if it works

Reactions: Game Bond

jeppisjoy

Jan 18, 2020
Can I just ask one simple question, when exactly is the voice stops. im just curious if I have something interrupting with it because it stops for me after first dinner? and there´s no voice for example when they are in they are in the changing room and MC sticks his dick through the peeling hole? answers is appreciated, tex for a good game btw.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Can I just ask one simple question, when exactly is the voice stops. im just curious if I have something interrupting with it because it stops for me after first dinner? and there´s no voice for example when they are in they are in the changing room and MC sticks his dick through the peeling hole? answers is appreciated, tex for a good game btw.
it was raw unedited text from myself at that time and I didn't want to send it to the voice actresses like that.
but I will soon add all the missing voice files, but first I need to get myself a credit card since some voice actresses can not be paid via paypal.

Nebulix

Mar 28, 2018
Can anyone tell me where I'm missing scenes? In the memories section I'm missing the middle (fifth) scene on the second page and the 2nd, 3rd, 8th and 9th on the third page?

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
oh, thanks! I will correct it. <3
Thank you so much for developing this game.

Are you planning to add sounds to the animated sex scenes ?

I would love for that to happen.

I appreciate the voice actor feature and would appreciate sounds to make the animated sexs scenes more enjoyable, even more.

Reactions: SLim_Games

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Thank you so much for developing this game.

Are you planning to add sounds to the animated sex scenes ?

I would love for that to happen.

I appreciate the voice actor feature and would appreciate sounds to make the animated sexs scenes more enjoyable, even more.
yeah, it sure would add more to the game.
In Linda's blowjob scene I tried it out for the first time and it does feel good.
But it's not synced with the video footage, so I need to try it out first what works best and for the sex noises I'll have to look up what I can use for commercial use. I haven't looked much into it yet.
But I definitely want to add it.

sanji17

Aug 21, 2018
replace this file in your game folder and see if it works
Not working, the problem still happens.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 39, in script
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\exports.py", line 2875, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\display\transition.py", line 353, in render
    return render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Wed Jun 03 12:19:33 2020

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Not working, the problem still happens.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 39, in script
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\exports.py", line 2875, in call_screen
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\display\transition.py", line 353, in render
    return render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
  File "C:\Users\Sanji\Downloads\Compressed\TheAwakening 033\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Wed Jun 03 12:19:33 2020
Hey.. sorry to hear that.
I have updated a 0.3.3a on my patreon which contained some small bug fixes.. maybe this one will help you?

Last edited:
Reactions: wratxier and t77

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I played the prologue for about 5 mins and was fortunate enough to be able to name my guardian and roommate, BUT I had to name their titles as well.
For the first while the game was actually calling them by name, which is how people usually talk throughout any walk of life and through most cultures.
Then it seemed to shift back to JUST using their titles like every damn sentence contained it, rather than their names.
SO I restarted the game and named their titles the same as their name, its a little odd seeing them being referred to as MY or YOUR (insert name choice here) but its a FUCK of a lot better than sounding like a warped retarded broken record.
Reading Landlady, Guardian, or Roommate every sentence reminded me of TIMMAY from South Park FFS!

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
So I heard Mind Control is in this game, but it's not tagged as such.
Was it removed? Or if it's in it, what can you do with it?
MC is right up my alley.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes