Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
yes, this bug happens when you try to play the current game with an old save file.. if that's not the case let me know
Thank you very much for the insight as that is most likely what happened with mine. Knowing that is the cause is there anything that can be done to prevent the loop from happening while using an existing save rather than having to start over?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Is there anyway to force Renpy to offer the skip transitions option? The prologue had it fine but the constant fade in and fade out of the textbox between almost every line and screen wipes and stuff in the main game make reading through it take twice as long and made me irrationally angry and frustrated to the point where I had to quit out after a fairly short run at it, haha.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Thank you very much for the insight as that is most likely what happened with mine. Knowing that is the cause is there anything that can be done to prevent the loop from happening while using an existing save rather than having to start over?
I don't think so, but you can use the new quick start function I made when you start a new game.

Is there anyway to force Renpy to offer the skip transitions option? The prologue had it fine but the constant fade in and fade out of the textbox between almost every line and screen wipes and stuff in the main game make reading through it take twice as long and made me irrationally angry and frustrated to the point where I had to quit out after a fairly short run at it, haha.
hmm, understandable. the reason I disabled the option is that there are lots of video idle animations and if you would disable the transitions you would always see a noticeable flicker between each image.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
hmm, understandable. the reason I disabled the option is that there are lots of video idle animations and if you would disable the transitions you would always see a noticeable flicker between each image.
I get if that's how you want it set up in general for people, but for me instant text speed (actually the prologue caught me out a bit there when I'd click to read the next line but there's be more text in the current line after the "hmm" or whatever, but it just wouldn't appear until a small delay, but then I'd have skipped it and have to rollback - but I think that stopped after the hospital bit and wasn't much of an issue) and no transitions are essential and a couple of reasons I really favour Renpy stuff ... I know people do stuff with the console and cheaty stuff and whatnot sometimes in games so was just asking generally if anyone knew how to, I dunno, force enable it in the console or add a config file or something that makes it put that option in even if not included by the dev (so you I guess, haha).

Reactions: SLim_Games

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
Just so you know, the Mega listing for PC/Linux is only 300 bytes. either there is something wrong there or it is an update/overwrite install and the instructions are not included in the original post.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I really don't know what's wrong with this game.
Is it the patch or the mod that keeps crashing and closing this game every 5 minutes or less.
Any idea when is the next update?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
v0.3.3
- 581 new renders(including x-ray)
- 21 animated scenes
-2 new story paths
-You need to start a new game if you got save files below 0.3.2b. There is a quick start function if you start a new game though
I have to start way from the begining again to see the new content?
Hell no, I'll just wait for the next version.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
v0.3.3
- 21 animated scenes
-2 new story paths
-You need to start a new game if you got save files below 0.3.2b. There is a quick start function if you start a new game though
Yeah you have to start from the beginning because our Slim changed a lot of things ( in a better way)

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Play without mod and patch then :WeSmart:
I'm pretty sure most of bugs and crashes are from old save issue.
v0.3.3
- 21 animated scenes
-2 new story paths
Dev kinda revamp the game so old save won't work from now on.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Yeah you have to start from the beginning because our Slim changed a lot of things ( in a better way)
I did start from the beginning, so there is no new content it seems.
Everything is as I remember it from last time.
Exactly how long before he goes all the way with the landlady weeks, months, years?
I think last time I played this, he still didn't get past her feet and that was last year.
This is what I got which was nothing new unless it changes to a V4.
Don't care about the secrets unless they trigger new content ot something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vojvoda

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I did start from the beginning, but it asked me if I did the prologue which I did just don't have a save from that time I played it which made the game shorter then it is.
Exactly how long before he goes all the way with the landlady wekk, months, years?
I think last time I played this, he still didn't get past her feet and that was last year.
The prologue is a different game and you can't use its save. This version story is start after you naked in school toilet in prologue.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I elected to start over and so far I've been able to proceed. I'm not to the purple orchid club just yet. Yes, I had a couple places where if I went too fast it gave me an error but stepping back and repeating the text it proceeded without problems. I have the same slow graphic card warning that others get, which is a bummer and I admit my graphics update is slow. But my PC is a cheapie with intel graphic chip and only 4 gig ram.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Just for reference. I got through the make coffee minigame with no trouble. BTW, I noticed that when you make coffee, the ingredients from the right side move onto the center. BUt the Coffee size you're making on the left, doesn't. It just highlights. That was a little confusing as I wasn't sure I was actually making it right. So far this update hasn't crashed.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes