ai...

May 30, 2019
I'm having issues the game isn't working. I downloaded it and pretty much every screen after starting the game gives me an error message. When I hit ignore it just brings up another error. Is it just me, or could it be from the incest patch? I put the downloaded patch in the game files like you normally do.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I'm having issues the game isn't working. I downloaded it and pretty much every screen after starting the game gives me an error message. When I hit ignore it just brings up another error. Is it just me, or could it be from the incest patch? I put the downloaded patch in the game files like you normally do.
Are you trying to use a previous save?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
It seems there was a suggestion about 2 pages back that does work and although it was not clear as to what they were talking about I did figure it out and got my game to work with a previous version save.
In order to get a previous save working you need to create a folder in the "game" folder called "gui" and inside that folder you need to place this file (just unzip the zip-file into that folder):
View attachment textbox2.7z

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
did you use an earlyer version from the incest patch? because it comes an error i think it was in the intro when the picture from the mom should come.It is fixed in the new version from the patch

ai...

May 30, 2019
did you use an earlyer version from the incest patch? because it comes an error i think it was in the intro when the picture from the mom should come.It is fixed in the new version from the patch
No the patch I used should be the most recent since I just downloaded the game and the patch the same day. A couple days ago.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
No, I'm starting from the beginning because I never played the game before.
Ok can you get the first few lines of the traceback.txt file that is located in the main game folder?
The first few lines will look something like this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/textbox2.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/textbox2.png'.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
No the patch I used should be the most recent since I just downloaded the game and the patch the same day. A couple days ago.
could you maybe open the zz_patch.rpy with notepad or so and look if this is only written in the file:
Code:
define tena = "son"

init 1050 python:
    m3 = "Mom"
    m2 = Character("[m3]")   
    m = Character("[m3]", image="landlady", who_outlines=[(2, "#fff")], who_color="#bb00ff")
   # $inc1 = 1
    s2 = "Sister"
    #$inc2 = 1

ai...

May 30, 2019
could you maybe open the zz_patch.rpy with notepad or so and look if this is only written in the file:
Code:
define tena = "son"

init 1050 python:
    m3 = "Mom"
    m2 = Character("[m3]")  
    m = Character("[m3]", image="landlady", who_outlines=[(2, "#fff")], who_color="#bb00ff")
   # $inc1 = 1
    s2 = "Sister"
    #$inc2 = 1
Thanks I just looked more at the error and it said it was an error with the zz_patch.rpy script. So I just deleted the script and now it works fine. So I'll just play the game without the patch.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks I just looked more at the error and it said it was an error with the zz_patch.rpy script. So I just deleted the script and now it works fine. So I'll just play the game without the patch.
you could try redownload the incest patch and see if this error happens again.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I was going to say that even the old 1 for 3.2a works just fine for me with no errors.
actualy the new patch for the version 0.3.3 should work too.When do you become this error? i test this tommorow when i´m back from my work then.In the incest patch is nothing written with "gui/textbox2.png ". That is wired for me.That it comes with the incest patch

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
actually the new patch for the version 0.3.3 should work too.When do you become this error? i test this tomorrow when i´m back from my work then.In the incest patch is nothing written with "gui/textbox2.png ". That is wired for me.That it comes with the incest patch
No the textbox2 error is from the new version trying to load up a previous save and run it or possibly something to do with the fact that textbox2 just wasn't included in the rpa repository giving those errors. About the patch I was just saying that once the aforementioned error was fixed that I had no issues with using the old patch that's all.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
However it does seem that if you are using a previous save to play the game that when you go to the coffee shop the 3rd time (the time after giving her the new outfit) that the coffee machine mini game is broken and there is no way to get out of the mini game.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
When it crashes are you getting a Renpy error screen and if so what is the top few lines state? The reason I ask is because I was getting the same issue as well.
No this kinda crashing is the most annoying one cause it closes.
I have to save before that happens so as to not to lose too much progress.

Reactions: LordT44
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes