ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Doesn't take very long to complete from a total restart when using walk through.
Surprised nobody has moaned about one of the secret pics
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Is anyone else having an issue where they can't access the computer?
The computer is no longer accessible as of v0.3.3 you can now view the Images & Memories in the Gallery menu and the Voice overs and Credits info as well in the menu when you press Esc button. As the computer had all these options (Images, Memories, Voice overs & Credits) that is why it is not usable anymore.

Last edited:

liegad

Jun 11, 2017
Is mentioned in the Changelog v0.3
Language is selectable, English and German available
Thanks for the great game and the german translation

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
she is sooo ugly lol (Julia), I completely skipped her story for now, no need haha
She's my favourite, after the fairy. The others seem pretty high maintenance to me. Even the damn fairy treats me like I'm a filling station. :LOL:

Berky

Jun 1, 2018
im stuck after the first event with landlady. i slept, woke up but there is nothing else to interact. in walkthrough it says go to kitchen and talk to roommate but there is no one in kitchen. is it a bug or am i doing something wrong?

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
So I started over, but don't have the job at the post office, so I don't have any money. Did skipping the prologue have anything to do with that?

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
im stuck after the first event with landlady. i slept, woke up but there is nothing else to interact. in walkthrough it says go to kitchen and talk to roommate but there is no one in kitchen. is it a bug or am i doing something wrong?
Did you do roommate event? You have to progress some of roommate events first.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes