DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
I cant seem to dl the prologue on my android. It just keeps installing the same version with no prologue

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
When i play the scene stays as it is for about 8 lines of the text, when i f**k fairy and the "roommate", and also julia, it goes on and the stop f**king and someone talking,

xenos87

May 2, 2017
Is anybody else getting the following error: AttributeError: 'noneType' object has no attribute 'append'? This happens everytime I hover over an icon in the Quickstart menu, so I'm pretty much stuck rigght now.

Python:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/storyParts/extraScripts.rpy", line 6, in script
    call screen quickStartSettings
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'append'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/storyParts/extraScripts.rpy", line 6, in script
    call screen quickStartSettings
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\exports.py", line 2875, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\users\***\downloads\b\TheAwakening-0.3.3_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "render.pyx", line 253, in renpy.display.render.render
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'append'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Fri May 08 02:14:31 2020
SLim_Games any help?

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Language: English
I started translating this game but I just wasted time !!!
The game is in 2 languages (English) and (deutsch) and I was putting one more language (Portuguese).
It worked ... But inside the game screwed general ....
Because if you have speech files in mp3 that never ends then for me my translation was useless, because who doesn't understand English will never know what they are talking about in the mp3 sounds.
I never download this game again, even if it ends.
Success for you developer. (y)

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I would love to try playing v3.3, but am stuck in prologue. When I take the package to the neighbors house and use xray vision to see the book the image won't change with the dialogue. I am stuck staring at the book on the porch while the story progresses. Any help?

lem43

Mar 28, 2020
I started translating this game but I just wasted time !!!
The game is in 2 languages (English) and (deutsch) and I was putting one more language (Portuguese).
It worked ... But inside the game screwed general ....
Because if you have speech files in mp3 that never ends then for me my translation was useless, because who doesn't understand English will never know what they are talking about in the mp3 sounds.
I never download this game again, even if it ends.
Success for you developer. (y)
Judging by your dominion of english, maybe it is good news.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Dalish and lamarks

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
I would love to try playing v3.3, but am stuck in prologue. When I take the package to the neighbors house and use xray vision to see the book the image won't change with the dialogue. I am stuck staring at the book on the porch while the story progresses. Any help?
It gets worse as the story goes on, you get stuck staring at one screen, as the story goes on, just one ex.., your staring at a nude fairy when you are talking to your "roommate"

• Haha
Reactions: Dalish

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Judging by your dominion of english, maybe it is good news
Don't get me wrong but there are several styles of English friend.
I've been in situations of translating some games in English that I was forced to use an online translator to find out the meaning of the phrases.
So that you understand the Portuguese that was translated from English, everyone praised my translations and understood the history of the games perfectly.
So I'm sorry if my English is too bad for you to understand, at least I can translate games and English to other languages can you too? ;)

• Love
Reactions: lamarks
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes