Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
kein thema;).Did the crash happens random or like on video scenes?
Randomly, it can happen anywhere. If I fast forward the text pressing CTRL it happens almost always.
But it can happen at any time.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
August huh? Can i ask just how big the update is going to be?
3 hours? Or more like 30 mins?
I'm kinda jaded with amount of lazy developers that are here. Not Calling Slim lazy. Just don't want to get my hopes up.
Can't disappoint if i don't expect much right? Right?

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I played the prologue for about 5 mins and was fortunate enough to be able to name my guardian and roommate, BUT I had to name their titles as well.
For the first while the game was actually calling them by name, which is how people usually talk throughout any walk of life and through most cultures.
Then it seemed to shift back to JUST using their titles like every damn sentence contained it, rather than their names.
SO I restarted the game and named their titles the same as their name, its a little odd seeing them being referred to as MY or YOUR (insert name choice here) but its a FUCK of a lot better than sounding like a warped retarded broken record.
Reading Landlady, Guardian, or Roommate every sentence reminded me of TIMMAY from South Park FFS!

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Question: does the web port of it do anything or is it just a barely moving picture of a beautiful woman?
Web Port?
The game is a download + execute file, any website version is not official and I would suggest not using it.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I think it was linked in a Dev notes a while ago... I found it when I was trying to find the most recent version of the game, but I don't seem to be able to find it now.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Is there a guide or something, because in the 0.3 i'm trying to unlock all scenes but i'm not able to unlock the last three.

P.D:I appreciate the help
dude heres a save that has the full gallery and in the game the letter "i" is the hint it helps alot you dont need a guide

Reactions: 01234

Naotix

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
August huh? Can i ask just how big the update is going to be?
3 hours? Or more like 30 mins?
I'm kinda jaded with amount of lazy developers that are here. Not Calling Slim lazy. Just don't want to get my hopes up.
Can't disappoint if i don't expect much right? Right?
As stated in the news post above you the update is already much bigger than any update previously. We've at this point completed 1 story arc and I'm working on the framework for the 2nd now. I'm not sure on length cause I have to replay it so much while adding content. We're still easily on track for the August release.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
As stated in the news post above you the update is already much bigger than any update previously. We've at this point completed 1 story arc and I'm working on the framework for the 2nd now. I'm not sure on length cause I have to replay it so much while adding content. We're still easily on track for the August release.
I'm sorry, are you speaking from a member of the dev's team point of view? Or are a member?

elijablack11

Oct 6, 2017
When you get the business card about the gym, is that effectively just a hint about what's to come in the next update, or is the gym actually implemented with the current update? I just don't see a location for it on the map.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes