Naotix

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
ok , i keep getting the error whether i put the incest patch files in or not ...
I tried to replicate this error by using an older patch I had and I was able to get the error but unable to fix it as well. What I can say for certain is if you start a new save with the current files it shouldn't happen again

Reactions: S8tern

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I think you just "use" the item. I don't remember, its either, drag item onto linda, use item, or talk to linda. one of those.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Is it just me, or does the elf look a lot like the cosplayer Hendo Art, if she had purple hair?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright WTF?
I played this in December (I know, I still have a few saves from there, then I played the 0.3.2 version in April (same deal with the saves) and NOW I download the 3.3 version, and I have no saves at all, or it doesn't connect with my previous game.
That and I cannot see where they've files are located for this in order to duplicate and transfer them to this version, not that I SHOULD have to since this should be automatic as the previous versions.
OH, and WHY does it take SO LONG for a fraction of progression to come out?

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, firstly thnx to all who took the time to reply to my posts..
secondly, i just want to say that i did start a new game with the new patch, and it went smoothly
i went all the way to the end of the update in one sitting
i jusy hope that this won't happen again with the upcoming episodes and patches

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
The developer of this game has got really great talent with designing woman underwear! They all look freakin' amazing!!! Wish i could buy some of them for the wife :D
Agreed. The underwear was the first thing I noticed too. So many different styles, cuts, colours.

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
Really hope there will be a scene between the fairy and the MC wihout MC shrinking. It would be so fun watching that horny little fey struggle with MC's monster :)))

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I'm sure its probably planned, but finally played this game fully and it's pretty great! I love when the fairy directly intervenes with the magic. I hope there's more of that, would love to see her watching the scenes more too, maybe have her comment when the cat-maid friend is blowing the MC that it's turning her on or something after the fairy used her magic to turn her on in the first place.

Eventual threesome with the girls that I figure will come eventually will also be nice. Have her grow temporarily and hide the wings to trick the girls, then use the magic to make them open to a threesome/girl on girl stuff!

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
ok, firstly thnx to all who took the time to reply to my posts..
secondly, i just want to say that i did start a new game with the new patch, and it went smoothly
i went all the way to the end of the update in one sitting
i jusy hope that this won't happen again with the upcoming episodes and patches
Some games are like that where old saves don't work if something has been changed that messes up the save.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
SLim_Games Hey Dev, how goes the next update? I saw on patreon that 3.4 was coming out in Jun but I presume something went wrong and has put you back somewhat?
did you read what they wrote? it says it will be out in august
Usually I'm not able to give a date for release, but I'm pretty sure that we can deliver the update in August with three new story arcs.
in a public message

Reactions: M4t7theNinja
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes