Yoshinolewd

Jan 12, 2018
Decent game so far but why in the name of god does this game have quicktime events to unlock scenes? I just don't get it, its 2am, I'm clicking through this new game i just downloaded and suddenly boom a quicktime event. My first reaction was: haha nice one, i hope this is just a joke but nope the quicktime events came back and were even more annoying than the first one.
Please remove them completly or at least make them optional, i don't like missing on the best content because i don't like shitty quicktime events.

Reactions: Pagliano

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
You know people in OP there's a link to Patreon page. Say this so don't wait too long for an answer that nobody has, except the Dev.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Think i love this game. But should get rid of the silly minigame imo. they'tr not hard, Just annoying. Also i downloaded the version of the game with the skip minigame thing, and it didnt show no skip, just on one fail. It also seems like scenes skip kinda fast sometimes. Might be due to me clicking but i'm not sure. However i do love your animations. The car animations in the start was fucking awesome and nothing i've seen in a renpy adult game before. Props on that scene and animation.

DiaDi

May 23, 2018
The mini game is easy and this game is really worth to play.
the game with arrows yes, it is easy, but the second part, where the letters, is simply impossible, after some attempts, the heart stops filling at all

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
I have tried this game and I have taken a good impression, it has surprised me.

- The story is interesting, a little fantastic, but interesting, hehehe.
- The graphic quality of the game is good (the two game modes, drawing or real, is a great idea from my point of view).
- The characters are very accomplished, they seem real.
- It is a game where achieving goals is easy and entertaining (good idea of the mini-games).

My rating for now is 8 out of 10. This is because the game is in a very early version and I have to see the evolution.

I expect new updates, good work and good luck.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes