ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Do we have to start a new game? Getting errors loading my old saves.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Let me guess MC is still not brave enough ...this time for anything :D ? Wonder what's blocking author from progressing the main story...could it be not brave enough? LOL

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Saw the launcher, thought is this what he spent the time on? Booted game, saw one (unimportant) girl had 1 progression, shut the game down right away. Maybe next year same time?

And i used to be a patreon, so glad i got off that train ages ago. No doubt talented but man this is a waste of time and money at this point.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
what a waste of time downloading the new " ha ha ha content " there is none ..... click delete . sorry last time i will ever download or look at this devs games, way to long on updates and then it goes nowhere only the link to a different launcher w t f

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What do you believe MC is thinking at this point?
He shold not have survived the cash.
He was saved by a fairy.
Her magik keeps him alive.
He has to pay the price though ... be MOrbius on other people”s love power.
MC lost his memory ... so all he knows is he should love leech to survive.
Let me guess MC is still not brave enough ...this time for anything :D ? Wonder what's blocking author from progressing the main story...could it be not brave enough? LOL
That is the story ... MC is a love leech just like Morbius is 4 plasma and/or Seline is 4 blood.
Enjoy your incubus fantasy y”all!

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
How is the MC so bad at this? He has help from a fairy, and magic corruption powers, and yet I don't think he's managed to get laid without paying for it more than once -- and even that one time was still a former stripper and required something like 4 updates to get to that point.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Shame this game was one of my favourites back in the day, but after the reboot it was downhill.

Oh well, plenty of others to choose from.
I think the same, for some reason this game got a good start and it stuck in my mind for that, then it was totally a disaster and I play it every 2 updates, always being disapointed with the lack of content.

It's clear that having so many patreons the dev is confortable with the incame he gets by not working.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
The game is not a rpg Maker game.
The launcher exists cause we can now ship small patches and bug fixes in an instant instead of redownloading the whole game.
The game files can be found in the "bin" folder.
The launcher is still in an early stage and it will be just one executable file at some point, sorry for the confusion.

It's not mining, but since the last update I have switched the renderer to angle because the gameplay was smoother and transitions between video files was better too.
But if it's too performance hungry or you're experiencing crashes you can switch back with this patch (attached).

View attachment 972261
OK Your dealing with at least one ( possably more than just me ) Dumb ass here;; I will admit it ... I see the patch but it is or comes up as a couple of lines if text. What do you do with it copy and paste it into a text file and then save as patchPerformance.rpy

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
SLim_Games
Last time I play this was in may, since then not a single progress with mom or sis, what is this bullshit...
I dont get how He has 1800 patreon? with this much support he able and should deliver so much more content and faster in every updates.
Simply this is the modern way of milking.
Im just sorry for great devs such as Zee95 and DeafPervs and many other dont get much support but devs like slim get a lot support without delivering good and enough content.

Last edited:

GBunny66

Dec 4, 2018
I've downloaded this file from three different sources, each one downloads the full 2.35Gb file. When I try to extract it it is empty and won't unzip. Any ideas?

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes