gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i dont understand what u said
extact it only in the main folder (where the TheAwakeningLauncher.exe is).This version has a new folder structur so that the install guid from me didn´t work anymore.I have changed it for the incest patch

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Victoria's(Linda's mom) name doesn't show normally in memories, it's always "???". Not sure if it's only my problem. View attachment 973538
Reading the code, it wasn't set properly set in the memories section of the gallery.

if you know how to edit the code replace the old with the new code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or you can wait till I update my mod, whenever the game gets a fix update or something.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
OLD
Ipatch work perfect put it here: TheAwakeningLauncher\bin\game
U can also play from that folder no need use a launcher.
NEW
Ipatch work perfect put it here: TheAwakeningLauncher\

Last edited:
Reactions: SNOW 777

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I'm getting this after playing a while then trying to save.

Mind that I only used the contents in the "bin" folder to play.
Huge memory leak from this game!

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Linda doesn't wear her tail in any of the cafe scenes after it's introduction. (unless she puts it in right before the reopening, paused at the group shot after she freaks out to type this)

Overall (the reopening is my last event) the visuals are some of the best I've seen, I think some of the BJs in this game looked better than some real bj vids I've seen. The corruption aspect is really weak however; the MC is a bitch about corrupting people (bein all "ohhh she's married I don't want to ruin that") and only really uses the power when he fucks up. I wish the story of the prolog had just continued instead of the soft restart, at least in the prolog you were actually corrupting people.

edit:There's also a couple inconsistencies with pubic hair. The one that stands out the most (as it was the last one I saw) was during one of the sex scenes with the fairy (when she rides you cowgirl) she doesn't have her pink landing strip during the last part of her riding you. I think there were a couple other ones, mostly x-ray renders and in a lot of the renders the twin without glasses is bald down there, but in bonus pictures she has hair.

Last edited:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I don't get the complaints that this update was too short: it was a long, hefty chunk of storyline that made sense to me, with a few path decisions that let the player tune the narrative to their preference. Yes, it was basically content for one character, but there were also new background set pieces and two new minor characters that were used, which also had x-ray renders for them as well. There was also a very brief story advance for the Landlady as well that fit in nicely. I'm glad SLim decided to end the idle breathing animations a while ago, as while I'm sure they were meant to make the game feel more 'alive', it was extra technical work that ultimately was not necessary.

I suppose one negative is that SLim dedicated to having voicework, which hasn't caught up to these newest scenes as of yet. I personally feel that hearing most of the male characters is not needed, but that's me. I did 'walk back' a bit to pick the awake with Victoria path (so hot! :love:) while playing the last update, and went over the new voice work that was added then, then went through the gym intro. I did also happen to play both the beach episode and the Christmas episode some time after that, so that may contribute to me feeling that things haven't been standing still.

Regardless of that, this was a sizable contribution of technical and story work, and I can't help feeling that people were clicking through dialogue to get to 'the juicy bits'. One thing I might suggest doing is waiting for new voice work to be done before committing to a download, which I may start doing myself. However, along that line, I would make a suggestion for SLim to state exactly what scenes have had their voicework finished so players know what they're expecting. I'm sure his Patreons would appreciate that as well.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
i can't load any saves? i only used the bin files and deleted the launcher btw. anyone got a fix? when i try to load a save, i get an error

BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
Anyone have 0.3.2b ? I need to download it, make save and then download newest version so i dont loose save. Anyone please?

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
I am missing two memories, has anyone a list for the memories? I finished all the progress, so I am really clueless by now...
The memories are second page middle and 4th page right bottom corner
Thanks in advance

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I am missing two memories, has anyone a list for the memories? I finished all the progress, so I am really clueless by now...
The memories are second page middle and 4th page right bottom corner
Thanks in advance
Second Page - Middle (#14):
While on the LandLady's Story 2, she masturbates in her room and you get choices:

"Find a way to peek at your LandLady" (Unlocks Memory #14)
OR
"Pick her door lock"
OR
"Wait on the couch"

Fourth Page - Bottom-Right (#36)
While on Victoria Story, she takes you to her place and you get choices:
"Pass out"
OR
"Fight the struggle" (Unlocks memory #36)

Reactions: Derbaer
3.90 star(s) 116 Votes