tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I've downloaded this file from three different sources, each one downloads the full 2.35Gb file. When I try to extract it it is empty and won't unzip. Any ideas?
Mega worked for me here no problems

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Not bothered by the amount of content as the Fairy scenes were lovely (need more of that) but I did immediately ditch the launcher...not sure what the purpose behind its existence is.

Jul 6, 2019
I think the same, for some reason this game got a good start and it stuck in my mind for that, then it was totally a disaster and I play it every 2 updates, always being disapointed with the lack of content.

It's clear that having so many patreons the dev is confortable with the incame he gets by not working.
Yeah, If I could go back in time, I'd set up a quarter rack and server farm. Get something going and I'd have been living the good life somewhere tropical through 2020 haha. Oh well. I have a cushy IT remote job so could be worse.

Reactions: mikel8519

wolfy7777

Jul 27, 2017
So I'm guessing the author is messing with us, THERE IS NO DOWN LOAD! I get a corrupt zip file from every server. Funny thing is I don't have that for any other game (I have down loaded a few today, they all down loaded fine) I think its a sad when you have to bate and switch to get the Patreon m=oney. The game was interesting. Not great but had potential. I'm guessing that the new update sucked. 0/0 to invest in this game.

Reactions: TokyoR

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
OK Your dealing with at least one ( possably more than just me ) Dumb ass here;; I will admit it ... I see the patch but it is or comes up as a couple of lines if text. What do you do with it copy and paste it into a text file and then save as patchPerformance.rpy
oh.. yeah.. weird, I actually attached a file to my post. yeah you can name it whatever just the ending .rpy is important

Reactions: SNOW 777

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
oh.. yeah.. weird, I actually attached a file to my post. yeah you can name it whatever just the ending .rpy is important
That I may be able to handle, I assume it ( the file that I make ) just goes in the main directory then

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
The scene with fairie was amazing in this last update ( we need more ) but it was not enought content , an update just for one scene and 0 gameplay its hard for followers. Hope a better balance for future or followers/gamers could leaves ( but gg for this amazing scene in last update ).

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
So, I gave it a chance. Sleep sex was cool, always a fan and the 3D looks great. However, once you choose even 1 red option for any of the girls, everything just seems to end... I don't like that. I got to give mom a boyfriend and as a player I don't get to reap any rewards from that? I chose that option. Anyway, if red options straight up end things then don't even put those options in the game because they're teasers that lead to nowhere.

chrisccd

Jul 18, 2019
Victoria's(Linda's mom) name doesn't show normally in memories, it's always "???". Not sure if it's only my problem. pic.png

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes