thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
See, this was what I was speaking about with some of me earlier comments. Changing original locations (house to apartment) not following through on revenge against bullies, and now - basically - scrapping the pregnancy of the nurse.

Again, I DO like the game, but damn, it just seems to be getting worse and worse because of all the damned changes, remakes, additions and subtractions.
You could always do what I did.

Stop supporting on patreon and visit the thread once every couple of months to see if the game is worth supporting again, only to inevitably leave feeling disappointed.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I think you are confused with what I said. I meant in how long it takes to release updates. :)
I get what you said but thats a ridiculous reply.
By using such wording the expectation bar is set lower & lower.
For example: The argument that icstor is slow in updating his game can simply be negated with your formula which would be in MC thread:
"Well its not like it's gonna break "The Gifts" Record.
Than the same reply used on the gifts thread: "Well its not like it's gonna break "Dual Familys" Record.
And same in Dual Family's thread: "Well its not like it's gonna break "Urban X Life's" Record
And so on & so forth...
So by protecting slow devs with other even slower devs leads to nothing.

Reactions: moi69

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I'll be updating in the next couple of days.
I think it's a good update :)

That's true, but I also made an update for my other game and that took me a bit, so development started in february.
Oh i didn't know that whats the name of your other game ?

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
For example: The argument that icstor is slow in updating his game can simply be negated with your formula which would be in MC thread:
Than the same reply used on the gifts thread: "Well its not like it's gonna break "Dual Familys" Record.
And same in Dual Family's thread: "Well its not like it's gonna break "Urban X Life's" Record
And so on & so forth...
What's even more ridiculous is you're treating my comment like it's something serious. Take a chill pill man, no one died. :) It's not like world hunger will end if this dude releases today. I get your frustration, you must like this game to the point of being passionate at calling the dev out.

May 26, 2018
And so on & so forth...
THANK YOU!!!!! SOMEONE WHO FINALLY GETS IT!!!!

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
May 16, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port:
The Awakening [apk] [v0.3.5]+[Qleaf's walkthroug/gallery/cheat/ incest PATCH]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for for more ports, you can reach me on
Dude link is not working,it says" the associated file has been removed due to violation of guidelines"

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Any news?
Posted on Patreon yesterday:
SLimGames said:
Alright, here is how things are:

The new version 0.4 will launch in a couple of days, I'm rendering the final animation right now and some final renders, it takes a bit but it will definitely launch this month!

On Monday 0.3.5 will be available for free together with the launcher update. Also the engine got updated and everything should be smoother and less crash-y plus some changes. More info about that on Monday.

Thank you for your trust and patience in us. I am pretty confident that you will enjoy our work this time more than the other updates, especially the visuals and animations.

-SLim

DragoonC

Apr 26, 2020
hopefully the 0.4 version has that annoying save file corruption that lets the game end critical closing it fixed , im so annoyed

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes