1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Before I try I have to know is the corruption the good kind as in moral degeneration or is it the kind were I have to grind for several irl hours for affection points dubbed as corruption points and money for gifts just to get small flash of skin and then grind even more just to get farther with the females until I can eventfully can get into their pants?

Reactions: Boldano

activeslap

Oct 27, 2020
Actually insane how people expect a single dev to have automatically quit their day job. A person starts putting out content as an amateur and they're expected to be an exceptional 3dcg artist, writer, programmer. and producer while keeping a day job. A forum that thrives on pirated content and you can't go two comments without people shit talking the dev for not hitting their triple-A pace

Mar 9, 2019
Actually insane how people expect a single dev to have automatically quit their day job. A person starts putting out content as an amateur and they're expected to be an exceptional 3dcg artist, writer, programmer. and producer while keeping a day job. A forum that thrives on pirated content and you can't go two comments without people shit talking the dev for not hitting their triple-A pace
I can guarantee these people are just horny af and give no shits to the dev whatsoever.

Sep 27, 2020
When I set the text speed to maximum and later quit the game the preference is not saved. Everything else (fullscreen, volume) is, but not text speed.
Known bug?

Sep 27, 2020
I need help. The hints tell me I've done all there is to do, I've clicked everywhere at any time, but still there are 9 memories still locked.

What did I miss?

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes