GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Yeah. I gave a solution on 26th of January. You came up on 5th of February, more than a week later.
Instead of trying to give lessons, why weren't you here at this time? Even now, you gave NO solution but to RE-download a copy - and removed a source. I gave one to open the archive, because here, it seems that too much people have a limited bandwith and/or storage space - and I don't have any of these limitations.

I'm wondering who helped the most... But continue what you were doing, that's cool, I'm fine with it.
Aah, so now you're going with the "I was first" defense? Ok, so let's try a little step by step shall we?

Did you actually identify the issue? Nope, you just stated that you tested in 7zip, found nothing wrong so the users must be doing something wrong. :oops:

Did you notify the dev and/or site staff so that the issue could be corrected? Well no, because you'd "proved" there was no issue by testing with 7zip, even though the people reporting the issue clearly stated they had an issue with opening the archive in WinZip. :oops:

Did you provide an alternative method for opening the archive? Yes, you did! You actually got this one right! (y)

You might want to re-read my posts, I confirmed that there was an issue with opening the archive in WinZip and explained what the issue was so that others would be able to understand precisely what was causing the issue. I also confirmed that opening the archive in 7zip did indeed work and did allow for extraction of the archive. I also advised that I was reporting my own post so that site staff would be made aware of the issue, that way the actual cause of the issue could be addressed correctly (which it then was).

I did NOT advise anyone to "RE-download a copy", nor did I remove a source (I simply cannot remove, add or do anything to the OP because I'm not site staff). If anyone decided to re-download after the archive was fixed then that was their choice to make, but it certainly wasn't something I either advised or told anyone to do. I am however happy to know that anyone downloading the archive after it was fixed won't have any issues with opening the archive in whatever compression software they prefer to use.

Oh, as for your "I gave a solution on 26th of January. You came up on 5th of February, more than a week later." comment, I simply missed noticing that the game had been updated. It happens sometimes because, well, let's be honest, there's a whole lot of games on the site to check out and sometimes I just simply take a quick look at the first page or two of the "Latest games & updates" sub-forum. I never even knew there was some sort of competition when it came to helping others, I always figured that trying to help others was more about, er, you know, actually helping others! :eek:

You made mistakes, you told people there was nothing wrong with the archive and even stated that "There is no "*" in front of filenames" but you were wrong! Sure, you advised people to use 7zip to open the archive instead but you simply didn't try opening the archive in WinZip to check if there was a problem! If you refuse to even understand where you made mistakes then you'll never be able to learn how to avoid making the same mistakes in the future! Do you even comprehend that I'm simply trying to make you realise what and where you went wrong? :unsure: But no worries, clearly you simply don't want to learn so I'll not bother with wasting any more of my time or yours!

To anyone expecting and/or hoping to witness some sort of flame war, with insults flying all over the place: sorry, nothing to see here so please move along to the more interesting stuff! :ROFLMAO: Hopefully some folks have at least been entertained for a little while, maybe even amused! :eek: :ROFLMAO: So, that said, we now return you to your regular viewing! :cool: o_O :ROFLMAO:

genthrow

May 4, 2017
The Awakening [v0.3.5] SLim Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.42 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux Launcher: 705 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Win/Linux: 634 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 616 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
JokerLeader, would you mind re-upping this one as well? Thanks for everything that you do!

• Angry
Reactions: Yolomeus

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You realize that I don't care? For my part, I have a work and a life, I don't even read threads of games I don't play - and not even all, I'm often tired to read whines about when the next update is and why the mods aren't updated at once.

Mac, Linux, most Windows users don't had the problem. Wanting to use Winzip despite all its flaws implies to redownload a copy anyway - bigger and slower than 7zip setup, BTW - and complaining about it removed the fastest source for most people. Why the fuck should I install a worse tool than the one I use, in particular a non-free one, while I have a working method? Seriously? Did you know the word "pragmatism"??

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
You realize that I don't care? For my part, I have a work and a life, I don't even read threads of games I don't play - and not even all, I'm often tired to read whines about when the next update is and why the mods aren't updated at once.

Mac, Linux, most Windows users don't had the problem. Wanting to use Winzip despite all its flaws implies to redownload a copy anyway - bigger and slower than 7zip setup, BTW - and complaining about it removed the fastest source for most people. Why the fuck should I install a worse tool than the one I use, in particular a non-free one, while I have a working method? Seriously? Did you know the word "pragmatism"??
*sigh* For someone who says "I don't care" you seem to be doing an awful lot to try and deflect away from your mistakes! :eek: That's something known as "blame shifting", feel free to look it up some time! :unsure: But, despite that "I don't care" comment, here you are yet again, typing out a reply and, once again, trying to shift the blame away from your mistakes! :ROFLMAO: You are right in one thing though, we all have lives and way better things to do than waste time on pointless debates so I'm not gonna waste any more of my time going over (again) what you did wrong and where you made mistakes, let alone how you insulted people and haven't apologized! :oops:

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
*sigh* For someone who says "I don't care" you seem to be doing an awful lot to try and deflect away from your mistakes! :eek: That's something known as "blame shifting", feel free to look it up some time! :unsure: But, despite that "I don't care" comment, here you are yet again, typing out a reply and, once again, trying to shift the blame away from your mistakes! :ROFLMAO: You are right in one thing though, we all have lives and way better things to do than waste time on pointless debates so I'm not gonna waste any more of my time going over (again) what you did wrong and where you made mistakes, let alone how you insulted people and haven't apologized! :oops:
OK, so you don't understand easily... I don't care about what you think. Mostly because you're the only one to complain.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
OK, so you don't understand easily... I don't care about what you think. Mostly because you're the only one to complain.
Yet once again, here you are spending time on typing out a reply to say (again) "I don't care"? :unsure: Maybe you need to keep telling yourself "I don't care" a few more times because it seems you aren't getting the message! o_O It's possible that, eventually, you might even end up believing yourself! :ROFLMAO:

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Yet once again, here you are spending time on typing out a reply to say (again) "I don't care"? :unsure: Maybe you need to keep telling yourself "I don't care" a few more times because it seems you aren't getting the message! o_O It's possible that, eventually, you might even end up believing yourself! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, sure. Still alone?

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Yeah, sure. Still alone?
You're the one who's made two seperate replies to say "I don't care" and yet here you are once more typing out yet another reply! o_O Seriously, those simply are not the actions of a person who claims "I don't care", they're the actions of a person who does indeed care so much that they desperately keep trying to justify their actions! :unsure: If you truly do not care then just stop spending time on typing out these replies! :rolleyes: It really is that simple! ;) :ROFLMAO:

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
You're the one who's made two seperate replies to say "I don't care" and yet here you are once more typing out yet another reply! o_O Seriously, those simply are not the actions of a person who claims "I don't care", they're the actions of a person who does indeed care so much that they desperately keep trying to justify their actions! :unsure: If you truly do not care then just stop spending time on typing out these replies! :rolleyes: It really is that simple! ;) :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, but I don't have the time or the crayons to explain to you why you needed a second message.
Subtlety, like pragmatism, seems to not be a part of you...

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Yeah, but I don't have the time or the crayons to explain to you why you needed a second message.
Subtlety, like pragmatism, seems to not be a part of you...
Oh wow, so now you're making some sort of attempt at ... what? Insults? Innuendoes? Subtlety? Oh my, I suppose I'd best not point out all the various subtleties that have apparently flown way over your head now should I? o_O

But hey, at least you've now very clearly established that you do indeed care, despite your two "I don't care" replies! You do realise that you've now proven to everyone that those "I don't care" comments aren't very accurate don't you? o_O In fact you seem to care so very, very much that you're now attempting to distract, insult and make snide little digs in some sort of vain and pointless attempt to move attention away from your very obvious mistakes! :unsure: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: o_O

You've tried and failed with insults before, then you tried and failed at blame shifting, so now you're attempting to insult once again and failing yet again! I'll not bother with insults or anything of the kind because, well, that's against forum rules now isn't it? :oops: I'm quite happy to let the facts reveal the truth: you're the one who not only failed to see the error in the archive but then told people there was no error in the archive! :oops: :rolleyes: :eek: Ah, nope, I'm not going to waste more of my time by repeating once again the details of your mistakes. Time to move on to other, much more interesting things! :ROFLMAO:

By all means go ahead and type up yet another reply to show just how much you truly do care, despite those previous "I don't care" comments of yours! o_O :ROFLMAO: Ah yes, it's all just so ..... delicious ...... now isn't it? :ROFLMAO:

But not to worry, I'm sure there's someone who's being entertained by all this, though probably not in the way you intended! :ROFLMAO: Should I add even more hints to show just how amusing this is to me? :ROFLMAO: :cool: :eek: :ROFLMAO:

bobmonk

Oct 11, 2019
Winning an argument on the internet is like winning a gold medal in the paralympics. Sure you won, but you are still disabled.

I'd advocate for ignoring simpletons and not wasting valuable time (in these finite lifespans of ours).

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.3.5.This patch should work in the future updates too (At least i hope it) but if you find ingame a scene where it is not working please make an screenshoot from that scene and wrote me.
Install guide: extract the file into the mainfolder (where the TheAwakeningLauncher.exe is)
Does this work in the prologue as well?

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes