Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Do you have an in-game mod for the prologue? Or does this work for the prologue as well?
Hi :)
The prologue is considered a standalone, and my in-game mod won't work on it.

With that being said, I don't think I'll be creating an in-game mod for the prologue. However, may I suggest you take a look at the walkthrough guide I made for the prologue. I believe it would be helpful and better than nothing, you can find on POST. Hope you enjoy!

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Wow love the new update, might I ask if your a walking dead fan? I ask because the biker dude looks like Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus)?

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
I find it frustrating that I can't save while pressing the glasses icon. Dev can you do something to fix that
Thanks

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
So the incest and cheat mod doesn't seem to work for the prologue. Should I just skip the prologue?
No need for prologue. When you encounter the main characters, you choose their name and the relation you have with them. Just type "Mom" instead of "Landlord", for example.
Patch is required only for the "real" game (not the prologue).

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Great game but I have a question. At the end after I thought I'd gone through all the choices (and not all of them lead to xxx) there were images in the gallery that can't be achieved in the game. Is this game incomplete, missing sex scenes for example, or am I playing it wrong maybe?
There is no penetrative xxx with the landlady or the roommate for example once all options have been exhausted, none with many of the other major characters either.
Game is incomplete. Look at the title: you won't see the blue "[Completed]" tag, so it's unfinished. You neither see the yellow "[Abandoned]" tag, meaning that the game is normally still updated (this tag is set when a game is not updated within the last six months, if I remember well).

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes