tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Hummm... I may have to go load it back up I think I had one or two like that too.............

Sep 27, 2020
hmm, if you missed a scene on your playthrough it might be locked, or maybe u used a modded version that's bugged, or maybe my version is bugged, hard to tell.
Hmmm... I used a save from September 2020, that was the last time I played.
Can you tell me which characters should be in those 9 places? I think I've had any available scene at any unlocked location. :unsure: :unsure:

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Just out of curiosity, how long do you think it will be before this game is done or at least significantly advanced within the story line?
hard to say honestly, I know where each characters path will end, but I'm not sure yet how long I should make each path.
It also depends if I can find a good fit to join me and help me with the renders.
the next update will be more about the plot from the prologue though.

May 26, 2018
hard to say honestly, I know where each characters path will end, but I'm not sure yet how long I should make each path.
It also depends if I can find a good fit to join me and help me with the renders.
Forgive me, but am I to assume, then, that this means more than a year or two? I ask simply because you keep introducing new people, with almost no advancement for them, except where you apparently are working piecemeal.

Don't get me wrong, the game is pretty good, but dang, it takes so damned long to get anywhere with anyone. As far as I know, you have (the MC, I mean) had ACTUAL sex with the hooker/dancer the bartender, and her daughter.

It is now getting to be a bit "grindy" just to have sex with the ones you want to, or looks that it will be 2 or 3 years before it ever gets to that point. Plus, the LENGTH of time between progress or advancement within the game is becoming so slow that it is fast approaching being no longer worth waiting.

That was the problem I had with Ecchi Sensei; the time between any appreciable progress or advancement within the game, the over-abundance of secondary characters, and the overall length of time before the game will ever be finished.That was the one - and ONLY - reason I stopped supporting and following it.

I am hoping THIS game is not going to "follow in its footsteps."

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Hello, how are you?
There is a nurse with the pregnancy path. Will you continue this path too or is it over?

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Forgive me, but am I to assume, then, that this means more than a year or two? I ask simply because you keep introducing new people, with almost no advancement for them, except where you apparently are working piecemeal.

Don't get me wrong, the game is pretty good, but dang, it takes so damned long to get anywhere with anyone. As far as I know, you have (the MC, I mean) had ACTUAL sex with the hooker/dancer the bartender, and her daughter.

It is now getting to be a bit "grindy" just to have sex with the ones you want to, or looks that it will be 2 or 3 years before it ever gets to that point. Plus, the LENGTH of time between progress or advancement within the game is becoming so slow that it is fast approaching being no longer worth waiting.

That was the problem I had with Ecchi Sensei; the time between any appreciable progress or advancement within the game, the over-abundance of secondary characters, and the overall length of time before the game will ever be finished.That was the one - and ONLY - reason I stopped supporting and following it.

I am hoping THIS game is not going to "follow in its footsteps."
I understand your concern, I'm working on it every day and try to put out as much progress as I can.
And regarding the characters, there will be no new characters introduces, besides some side girls that don't really matter (besides for some quickies here and there).

I hope this new update that I will launch in the next couple of days will give you more exciting gameplay. :)

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Hello, how are you?
There is a nurse with the pregnancy path. Will you continue this path too or is it over?
Not sure yet, I'll put the nurse as a side character, cause I will replace her with heather. overall I don't really like how Juliet looks and want to totally remake her(but that will happen very very late if I decide so)

Reactions: SNOW 777
May 26, 2018
Not sure yet, I'll put the nurse as a side character, cause I will replace her with heather. overall I don't really like how Juliet looks and want to totally remake her(but that will happen very very late if I decide so)
See, this was what I was speaking about with some of me earlier comments. Changing original locations (house to apartment) not following through on revenge against bullies, and now - basically - scrapping the pregnancy of the nurse.

Again, I DO like the game, but damn, it just seems to be getting worse and worse because of all the damned changes, remakes, additions and subtractions.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Good luck. I'm sure the story will be good. I love this game. I know you will create a quality job.

Sep 27, 2020
that should be all victoria scenes.
Thanks. Seems I've found a bug.
I loaded a save from before the second encounter with Victoria ($10). Afterwards I could click on the bar stool and a new event I hadn't seen before triggered.
I remember that before I didn't immediately to her again, instead advancing other storylines. The hints said 3/3 for Victoria and clicking on the bar stool said "not yet implemented" or sth like that, but I never actually got that lv 3 event at the bar with her.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Can anyone give me a brief info about available content with MC'S mom until this version?

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes