ZomBotHD

Nov 9, 2020
All Win/Linux/Mac versions are 0.3.5, on all hosts... Which one did you downloaded?
I DLd the 0.3.5, tried Nopy and others, same as the other guy. I think winzip is the issue. I ended up DLing the compressed and it worked, though.

Thanks for your time!

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I DLd the 0.3.5, tried Nopy and others, same as the other guy. I think winzip is the issue. I ended up DLing the compressed and it worked, though.

Thanks for your time!
You're welcome, but you should really download 7zip instead to solve all these problems - and not be forced to switch to compressed version, which is often updated long after the official release...

nat0902

Aug 6, 2017

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Is this actually animated, or is it another case of people not actually knowing what "animation" actually is? Because having started playing this, I feel like I shouldn't have to explain this to anyone, but going from one completely static image to a second, slightly different completely static image every thirty seconds is NOT animation.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I did. But I don't think we are having the same issue. When I get the downloaded file I literally see nothing when opening it up. No .exe file. not game folder. no anything. It is as if it is a blank folder but the only difference is when I go to properties I can see that it has 2.3 GB. I have tried opening it with 7zip and other software I have.
Try the latest version of 7zip maybe. And tell us which version you downloaded (ex : "Win/Linux on Mega"). I highly doubt that the archive is corrupted so much that nothing is displayed BUT the archive program don't complain on errors.
Are you also sure that you didn't hide the columns in archiver's internal browser? Did you tried to extract the archive with a right click and "Expand in current folder"?

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
Okay ,so ive just finished the prologue and hopping into the regular game. Why are there so many huge changes?
1. The mom looks almost completely different
2. The girl at school now works at a coffee shop instead of the grocery store
3. The familes now live in apartments instead of their own houses
4. Margarets husband looks completely different
5. The fairy looks completely different (I personally preferred the original look)
Im sure theres more changes later that I havent encountered yet. While, I understand changes happen over the years, it just seems like alot of unnecessary huge changes. But regardless of the changes, I like the story so far and the characters are good.

ZomBotHD

Nov 9, 2020
All great questions. Even as a hopeful dev, I'm not sure why he'd change so much, unless it was fan-base influenced. Even then, artists changing art for viewer approval vs making money as a business is always a hard balance.

Reactions: SNOW 777

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Extra fan recording of the Landlady

Just wanted to let you know that there is a fan recording for the Landlady made by VoiceLikeCandy.
If you're interested in the full version you should definitely check out her Patreon and you can even commission your own fantasies.

The full version is 7 minutes long. More info at her Twitter.

Just wanted to let you know that there is a fan recording for the Landlady made by VoiceLikeCandy.
If you're interested in the full version you should definitely check out her Patreon and you can even commission your own fantasies.

The only fantasy I want is for mc to have sex with mom and sister straight to the point and for the scenes to be repeatable

Reactions: SNOW 777

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020

The only fantasy I want is for mc to have sex with mom and sister straight to the point and for the scenes to be repeatable
sure this is what everyone wants. (y) :love:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Same questions about changes, different day. The OP could really use a FAQ section or something adding to the dev notes so this can be put to bed. It's basically spam at this point.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So I just found this game and finished the Prologue.

What i'm wanting to know before I continue on is if corruption is linked to any type of different routes (No corruption=Romance route - Max Corruption = Whore route ect.) or if corruption isn't linked to the plot like that.

Since all the corruption interactions had different ways to deal with the situation without using the corruption power it just made me feel like there was atleast two different routes that would be coming up in the future (Romance route - Corruption route).

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Try the latest version of 7zip maybe. And tell us which version you downloaded (ex : "Win/Linux on Mega"). I highly doubt that the archive is corrupted so much that nothing is displayed BUT the archive program don't complain on errors.
Are you also sure that you didn't hide the columns in archiver's internal browser? Did you tried to extract the archive with a right click and "Expand in current folder"?
The problem is that the Win/Linux v0.3.5 *.zip archive that I downloaded from Mega actually contains an invalid folder name so WinZip can't *see* what's inside the archive, which is why WinZip shows nothing. The main folder has been named as "*TheAwakening-0.3.5-pc" (for those that can't see the problem, the "*" right at the start of the filename is an invalid character which then makes the folder name invalid)! :eek: Fortunately 7zip opens the archive just fine and is also able to extract the entire contents of the *.zip archive.

Maybe next time you might want to actually verify that there are no problems with a file someone has downloaded before you tell them they must be doing something wrong? :unsure: :oops:

EDIT: I've reported this post so that F95zone staff will be made aware of the problem. SLim_Games might want to know about this as well.

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Use 7zip instead, never had a problem with this one. There is no "*" in front of filenames, either archive itself or files within the archive, it's a WinZip artifact - probably that it can't understand the compression method.

Choose 32 or 64 bits according to your operating system (probably 64 bits, like near everyone) and go for it. You should be able then to open near every possible archive format.
There cerainly is a "*" right at the start of the name for the main folder. I'm attaching an image of the archive opened in 7zip so that you can see that the main folder is named as "*TheAwakening-0.3.5-pc". As they say, seeing is believing! ;) :unsure: The "*" right at the start of the filename is an invalid character for a folder name, so that makes the folder name invalid which then means that WinZip cannot "see" the contents of the archive so Winzip is unable to actually display any folders or files that are contained within the archive.

When more than one person reports the exact same problem, that's usually a good indicator that there might actually be something wrong! :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018

Just listened to a bit of the clip on patreon.

He really is going full in on her really just being a landlady huh? Given the voice acting, I'm not sure how an incest patch could even work for this game. Could we get the tag removed from this thread?

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes