fraisiday

Nov 21, 2018
Does anyone got the same problem with minimize? When i switch to google and back, the game froze and i can´t to anything at this moment. I delete the game and download again without any tools (in-game mods,...).

edit: i play on windows 10 :S

Reactions: SNOW 777

fraisiday

Nov 21, 2018
Maybe my system is corrupt from the many game´s here :D By switching i have 0 problems, but when i minimize over 1 or 2 minutes, i can´t do nothing. c´est la vie :cool:

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Does anyone get the same problem with minimizing? When I switch to Google and back, the game froze and I can´t do anything at this moment. I delete the game and download it again without any tools (in-game mods,...).

edit: I play on windows 10 :S
sometimes this is happening.
how about now?
is this happening again?

fraisiday

Nov 21, 2018
Greats from germany and good morning. I download the game, give him place and took the patch,... inside. The same without the files. I'm not sure that is Windows registry fail or .... For the PC i use ccleaner to fix the registry but it freeze by both variant. It comes no error Code or something Else. After freezing i closed the game with the task Manager. Sorry, there is no more info :(

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Can't wait for Nao&Mao's further storyline. Dude The Twins are so adorable. I like it. keep up the good work.
-woof-woof-
Both are polar opposites. even this makes us curious about them. I hope a good story awaits us.
They are very attractive girls. Both of them.(y):giggle:

ZomBotHD

Nov 9, 2020
I'm probably being dumb, but when I DL zip, trying to open in winzip results in an error for every single file within, due to some error (maybe the * in front of the name?). After saying ok 1000 times, winzip opens with nothing in it.

Am I doing something wrong?
TIA.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I'm probably being dumb, but when I DL zip, trying to open in winzip results in an error for every single file within, due to some error (maybe the * in front of the name?). After saying ok 1000 times, winzip opens with nothing in it.

Am I doing something wrong?
TIA.
Use 7zip instead, never had a problem with this one. There is no "*" in front of filenames, either archive itself or files within the archive, it's a WinZip artifact - probably that it can't understand the compression method.

Choose 32 or 64 bits according to your operating system (probably 64 bits, like near everyone) and go for it. You should be able then to open near every possible archive format.

nat0902

Aug 6, 2017
Okay three separate times I have downloaded 3.5. Twice with nopy, once with mega. Every time I open the folder (TheAwakening-0.3.5-pc)(still compressed) it says it is empty but even checking properties it is telling me it is taking up 2.35 GB. Which is what the download says. Does anyone have any ideas about this issue? Anyone having the same issue? I have also tried extracting without opening the folder but I always get an invalid folder error.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Okay three separate times I have downloaded 3.5. Twice with nopy, once with mega. Every time I open the folder (TheAwakening-0.3.5-pc)(still compressed) it says it is empty but even checking properties it is telling me it is taking up 2.35 GB. Which is what the download says. Does anyone have any ideas about this issue? Anyone having the same issue? I have also tried extracting without opening the folder but I always get an invalid folder error.
Look at my post above : https://f95zone.to/threads/the-awakening-v0-3-5-slim-games.9242/post-4990505

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes