SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
I'd just like to raise that previous replies to my last comment seem to completely miss the fact that a priority poll is about prioritizing what paying supporters want to see first and does NOT mean that things that aren't voted on are abandoned. Slim has stated numerous times that the prologue and other things that have so far not been winning the polls will still eventually be included. The polls are about prioritizing, not cutting.

I'm not going to reply to specific points because I admit I didn't even read the full responses as soon as I saw that people were misinterpreting the point of a priority poll and that I just skimmed them.
I feel so unlucky that I could not see the survey.
I wish I had heard about it before.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Sorry.. But don't want to go through all those walls of text, is the prologue going to be remastered at some point? Kind of weird going from that house setting and Linda working at a grocery store, to an apartment setting with her working at a cafe..

That and mom's tits changed and so did the fairy..

Edit: Yea.. Way too many inconsistencies between the prologue and the main game..

Last edited:
Reactions: SNOW 777

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Sorry.. But don't want to go through all those walls of text, is the prologue going to be remastered at some point? Kind of weird going from that house setting and Linda working at a grocery store, to an apartment setting with her working at a cafe..

That and mom's tits changed and so did the fairy..

Edit: Yea.. Way too many inconsistencies between the prologue and the main game..
The prologue will be remade and brought forward into the new iteration of the game eventually. Of course, we should expect some retcons to allow things to fit correctly. The prologue as it is is only semi-canon and used to outline events that happened during the time between waking up and where we start off in the current version of the story.
How soon work begins on remaking that content has so far been dependant on what Patrons have voted on wanting SLim to work on first and they've prioritised new content, but I think I saw SLim say (in a comment response on Patreon?) that he'll have to just do it at some point without a poll pushing him since new content will always win these polls.

tldr: SLim intends to remake the prologue content but we don't know when yet.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
The prologue will be remade and brought forward into the new iteration of the game at eventually. Of course, we should expect some retcons to allow things to fit correctly. The prologue as it is is only semi-canon and used to outline events that happened during the time between waking up and where we start off in the current version of the story.
How soon work begins on remaking that content has so far been dependant on what Patrons have voted on wanting SLim to work on first and they've prioritised new content, but I think I saw SLim say (in a comment response on Patreon?) that he'll have to just do it at some point without a poll pushing him since new content will always win these polls.

tldr: SLim intends to remake the prologue content but we don't know when yet.
Yea.. Better to just get it done without a poll, since most wouldn't really care about a remake of old stuff.

Tbh the difference between the prologue and main game seems to me that SLim would be able to remove most of it since to me most of it is non-canon and only the first couple days mattered.

1. Never meet with Juliet again after the hospital.
2. Never did anything with Margaret.
3. Linda was never in a grocery store.
4. Never meet the Purple Orchid owner as a hooker and fucked her.
5. Main game starts right after the day of the toilet incident, so we never went on that date with Sister on that Friday.

Hmm.. Probably a few other things that could be removed for an easier remaster of the prologue.
:unsure:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
cant find any lesbian scenes through the images folder, is the tag wrong?
That's the problem with tagging 'future content'.
I'm pretty sure that tag refers to some content within secret images you unlock. The tag isn't wrong but the tagging system here doesn't really account for how much the tagged content actually features. I've seen a lot of people write off games without playing due to a tag when it's either avoidable content or really minimal.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I'm pretty sure that tag refers to some content within secret images you unlock. The tag isn't wrong but the tagging system here doesn't really account for how much the tagged content actually features. I've seen a lot of people write off games without playing due to a tag when it's either avoidable content or really minimal.
Possible but I don't see the NTR tag or Group Sex for that MMF secret image with our sister. :ROFLMAO:

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Did you ever see/have real interaction with muslim women, wearing burkini? None of them that I saw looked like that lol
I see you didn't even botter to google it, burkini.jpg the resemblance is uncany, I'm from Argentina and pretty much all muslim women here don't even wear a burka but I've seen in the US and Europe is a thing

delta94

Aug 31, 2017
I've tried multiple downloads and all I get is invalid file name detected.
Why?
Just answering my own post, with Peazip nothing.
Just tried Breezip works fine.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes