micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Looks horrible, dance looks weird, hair to stiff & physics overall its meh tbh
yeah i agree, lets hope this is just 1st attempts of learning curves, not 1st game i have seen that want to have dance animations, atm can remember only one "Big City's Pleasures" that one got them pretty good, tho game is bit grind even with cheesing.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
yeah i agree, lets hope this is just 1st attempts of learning curves, not 1st game i have seen that want to have dance animations, atm can remember only one "Big City's Pleasures" that one got them pretty good, tho game is bit grind even with cheesing.
Check out Wild Life it runs in Unreal Engine & there are thousands of animations & everything looks fluid still need some tweaking here & there buts its a enormous difference to this bs.
Think it's because AdeptusSteve knows how to handle Unreal Engine & Slim don't.
Slim should stay with Ren'Py that's where "the awakening" shines but UE? bad idea, hands off!

Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja

Saskura

Aug 28, 2021
In 4.0 landlady was never in her room to ask to go shopping. At first I thought it would eventually work as the story progressed but it didn't. I installed the walk-through mod for 4.0 and for some reason adding the mod kick started the event. I went to her room and her story started to progress after that. Hope this helps anyone that is stuck. Or maybe it was because I used the exe instead of the launcher?
Which mod bro?

Hajali66

Nov 29, 2020
In 4.0 landlady was never in her room to ask to go shopping. At first I thought it would eventually work as the story progressed but it didn't. I installed the walk-through mod for 4.0 and for some reason adding the mod kick started the event. I went to her room and her story started to progress after that. Hope this helps anyone that is stuck. Or maybe it was because I used the exe instead of the launcher?
I have this problem
Landlay is not in her room
I use android version
What should i do?

df223

Mar 13, 2021
bro for real i forgot i played this game, man im about to get crazy already there are more than 200 Games like this and noone of them are completed, just thinking of play a game i already played for 10 hours to get blue balls is pissing me off as hell, why this guys cant finish a game in 1 year?? the only thought to download a game AGAIN to stop playing it in 2-4 hours to forget it and do the same thing 3 months later is pissing me so much ... FINISH THE DAMN GAMES MAAAAAAAAN that's all

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
I have this problem
Landlay is not in her room
I use android version
What should i do?
I have PC version, current build on here, and also have the problem.
I also assume that since the Chair in your room is not clickable that you are unable to advance Klara past level 1 (of 16)

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes