Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Is it really necessary to play the prologue? If I dont will I miss any important story or something like that?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Is it really necessary to play the prologue? If I dont will I miss any important story or something like that?
Not really need. Wake up in hospital. Sexy nurse time. Bully picks on you. Sexy "roommate" time. At some point there was sexy time with whore in an ally, but she gets a promotion to club owner in reg game.

Reactions: Gajo99

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Some strange bug? When you make night visits with landlady? The option to "try" her is there but you always only play with her feet?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Some strange bug? When you make night visits with landlady? The option to "try" her is there but you always only play with her feet?
Not sure if it was version 4.0 or 4.0c, but one made changes to the script. One will say you are not brave enough to do something and the other jumps to feet or booty. Try redownloading the game to see if 4.0c is the corrected one.

If the new one is the messed up one try the included file. Unzip it in main folder where the .exe is and it will place it in the proper subfolder. Should look something like The Awaking>game>storyParts>nightEventLandLady.rpy

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
3 months since last update. Any consistent news ?
Last progress update from Patreon:

Hey :)
I'm sorry to say that the update will take a while before it's released.

This update has become something much different than we had originally anticipated.
After we started working on it, we realized how thin and rushed the plot was at the beginning.
So we want to do it right and flesh out these parts.

That being said, this is not the only reason why it will take a while longer.
I have given Unreal a big focus the last couple of weeks and so haven't done huge progress for the Awakening.

I have shifted my work load since last week though to be focusing on awakening Mo-Fr and the weekend for unreal. So that good progress can be made for the awakening, but also that the unreal project doesn't get abandoned.

So yeah, that's how things are currently, I just want to be as clear as possible with you guys, because you have trusted and supported me throughout these years, so I think you should know what's going on and what struggles I may face when working on the project you all support.

At this point I cannot give an exact date when it will be ready, but we are giving it our all to revamp the entire prologue into something very new and much more interesting than before

-SLim

He wrote somewhere that he will remake the game in Unreal.... my only comment is wtf.
No. He's experimenting with Unreal.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

This update has become something much different than we had originally anticipated.
After we started working on it, we realized how thin and rushed the plot was at the beginning.

I have given Unreal a big focus the last couple of weeks and so haven't done huge progress for the Awakening.

I have shifted my work load since last week though to be focusing on awakening Mo-Fr and the weekend for unreal. So that good progress can be made for the awakening, but also that the unreal project doesn't get abandoned.

So yeah, that's how things are currently, I just want to be as clear as possible with you guys, because you have trusted and supported me throughout these years, so I think you should know what's going on and what struggles I may face when working on the project you all support.

At this point I cannot give an exact date when it will be ready, but we are giving it our all to revamp the entire prologue into something very new and much more interesting than before

-SLim

Thanks for the update. It seems that I confused things a bit.

May 26, 2018
Personal opinion? The prologue is a waste of time and space. The developer made the prologue, then re-wrote the game to the point the game fails to even follow the prologue to advance the original storyline. No revenge on the school bullies, no further advance on the potential pregnancy issue with the nurse, a total and complete change in the living arrangement (from house and neighborhood to a shitty apartment setting); basically a failure to even consider or advance the original story in the prologue. Me personal opinion, the developer shat on both the original storyline (using it just to draw you in) as well as shat on the players who originally downloaded the game based on the original storyline found in the prologue.

And regardless on how many "complaints" the developer received regarding that, and in spite of the "promises" to "finally integrate the prologue with the main game, the developer can't seem to be bothered either way to finally catch up with the original story line OR to update the game in a reasonable manner (with sufficient and significant content, instead - adding just the barest content to keep his supporters HOPING he will finally get off his ass and make updates really worth waiting for and downloading and FINALLY advancing even this shitty storyline to the point it is finally worth playing.

The use of the "x-rays" through clothing is a waste of coding since it really adds nothing to the game plot (except as purial voyourism) and is really unnecessary.

May 26, 2018

-SLim

As usual, more excuses on the EXTENDED timeline between updates. At least he's finally honest about abandoning the original storyline in the prologue. Wonder how long before he abandons the game?

May 26, 2018
Update ??
Since he is f*cking with a new coding program (unity, I think) to reboot the game to, I would not expect 1) this game to be updated any time soon, and 2) don't expect this game to be finished- or significantly progressed - in less than a year or 2 time. The Developer is working so hard to milk his supporters for everything he can get that he has - basically - fucked the game to the point it is not even worth waiting for (much less supporting since he's also fucked his supporters who originally supported and downloaded the game based on the very GOOD storyline of the prologue- which he has already admitted he is abandoning. I seriously expect the entire game will be abandoned before the middle of next year since he can't even put out a halfway decent update with significant progress in the storyline. Not to mention that it is being rebooted with another game engine that is worse than Renpy - particularly for this type of game.

I have followed this game since it first came out, and it has gotten shittier and shittier at every update that is put out.

DEFINITELY not worth the download anymore or worth even supporting.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes