Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
I feel conflicted on the reboots for games (maybe the ones on unity those suck ass) feels like it happens a lot and slows the progress waayy down

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Since he is f*cking with a new coding program (unity, I think) to reboot the game to
I feel conflicted on the reboots for games feels like it happens a lot and slows the progress waayy down
Let me clarify, because I notice people are making assumptions here.

He's not recreating this game in Unreal. He's working/experimenting with Unreal on the side for his next project/game.

May 26, 2018
Let me clarify, because I notice people are making assumptions here.

He's not recreating this game in Unreal. He's working/experimenting with Unreal on the side for his next project/game.
Perhaps, but his patreon post gives the indication he is rebooting both the prologue AND the game in unreal - for WHATEVER reason. And I agree....developers are using reboots too much as a way to (apparently) milk as much money from supporters as possible.

And I'll be honest here;when i see a "reboot" from a good, stable engine to a fucked up, complaint riddled engine, I immediately start assuming scam, cheat (as in ripping off the supporters), and an eventually abandoned game.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Perhaps, but his patreon post gives the indication he is rebooting both the prologue AND the game in unreal - for WHATEVER reason. And I agree....developers are using reboots too much as a way to (apparently) milk as much money from supporters as possible.

And I'll be honest here;when i see a "reboot" from a good, stable engine to a fucked up, complaint riddled engine, I immediately start assuming scam, cheat (as in ripping off the supporters), and an eventually abandoned game.
Unreal a fucked up complaint riddled engine? I guess you better tell that to big gaming studios then...

May 26, 2018
Unreal a fucked up complaint riddled engine? I guess you better tell that to big gaming studios then...
Yeah? try searching for games rebooted into unreal, unity, or other gaming platforms (Renpy to those), and read how the games are further fucked up, bug ridden, excessive time between updates, and eventually abandoned. The record speaks for itself.

The fact he has to abandon most of the prologue (within the main part of the game - according to his Patreon post - is the first sign it is - basically - going down hill; the fact we can't get ANY kind of recent update with significant plot progression, storyline advancement (except about 5 to 10 minutes worth of update material dealing with only 1 or 2 characters within the game (and that at a ridiculously bare minimum);then him "experimenting with another game engine" before he's even finished this one, further delaying his minimum update BECAUSE OF THAT EXPERIMENTATION; really does not give much hope for the completion of the game, much less any significant advancement within the game.

I admit - from my own opinion and perspective -the prologue was MUCH BETTER - than the storyline in the main game; the settings were better, and the progression and advancement of the storyline was better. As it stands now 4.0C really added nothing to the game. No new plot points; no new added storyline, no new "merging of the prologue" with the current storyline. Instead, he adds new characters (which you can't even interact with, or pretends to add new events with only one or 2 characters (without resolving previous plot points, thereby basically breaking the game and making it both a drag toplay - and not really worth downloading the updates or PLAYING the game.In short - it is fucking boring, and getting more boring after every "update".

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yeah? try searching for games rebooted into unreal, unity, or other gaming platforms (Renpy to those), and read how the games are further fucked up, bug ridden, excessive time between updates, and eventually abandoned. The record speaks for itself.

The fact he has to abandon most of the prologue (within the main part of the game - according to his Patreon post - is the first sign it is - basically - going down hill; the fact we can't get ANY kind of recent update with significant plot progression, storyline advancement (except about 5 to 10 minutes worth of update material dealing with only 1 or 2 characters within the game (and that at a ridiculously bare minimum);then him "experimenting with another game engine" before he's even finished this one, further delaying his minimum update BECAUSE OF THAT EXPERIMENTATION; really does not give much hope for the completion of the game, much less any significant advancement within the game.

I admit - from my own opinion and perspective -the prologue was MUCH BETTER - than the storyline in the main game; the settings were better, and the progression and advancement of the storyline was better. As it stands now 4.0C really added nothing to the game. No new plot points; no new added storyline, no new "merging of the prologue" with the current storyline. Instead, he adds new characters (which you can't even interact with, or pretends to add new events with only one or 2 characters (without resolving previous plot points, thereby basically breaking the game and making it both a drag toplay - and not really worth downloading the updates or PLAYING the game.In short - it is fucking boring, and getting more boring after every "update".
Why would anyone reboot a god damn VN into a real game engine? Thats like putting a VW Polo engine into a porsche chassis. You fail to understand that Unreal is way more complex than god damn ren'py because it is a engine made for actual games, same for Unity, its not trash its just way too much to handle for a hobby coder who is barely able to write his python code for ren'py.

Your so called track record only shows that Unreal and Unity are way too complex for these people and nothing more.:FacePalm:

Last edited:
May 26, 2018
Why would anyone reboot a god damn VN into a real game engine? Thats like putting a VW Polo engine into a porsche chassis. You fail to understand that Unreal is way more complex than god damn ren'py because it is a engine made for actual games, same for Unity, its not trash its just way too much to handle for a hobby coder who is barely able to write his python code for ren'py.

Your so called track record only shows that Unreal and Unity are way too complex for these people and nothing more.:FacePalm:
My point, exactly. This particular game was best served by Renpy, yet he is now "experimenting with unreal engine" and - based on his patreon posts - intends to reboot the prologue in unreal,abandoning the original plot points from the Renpy version
(thereby ruining the entire game)

I am well aware that unreal and Unity are for "real" games with more complicated controls and coding factors. And yes, I realize their use by someone who can't even consistently deliver REAL updates ( not these one or 2 character piece of shit updates that that deliver little to no real story progression or advancements to the game)is a big mistake.. That was the point of mt whole review and comments.

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
I have some questions
Whats the nature of incest? Is it plot/implied/true incest or forced by fan made patch?
Mom/son? Sis/Bro? Aunt? Cuz?
How heavy is the mind control?
MC got big dick? Can't tell by the previews
If it is true incest and has mom-son content, how much is it? Has it reached sex and beyond?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Mom (after failing to make MC cum from a handjob): I'll just bite the bullet this time.

MC: NO! Don't "Bite", Mom! You DO want grandchildren, don't you? No BITE!!

Mom: Yeah, but I don't want to have my OWN grandkids!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
So far we have Jenny the Cop and Nurse Joy. Is it Jessica the Waitress now? She's at least Triplets (Pier, Bar, Italian Restaurant). And they all are BABES!!! Hope there's MORE!!! :love: :love: :love: :devilish:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
(Re: Fairy in doll house. And isn't it just the CUUTEST thing!)

Looks like the eggs went from "Sunny-Side Up" to "Over Easy"! And just what KIND of eggs were they? Hummingbird?

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
In the scene in the coffee shop where blondie returns to pay, she mentions she is catching a flight to meet her father after 10 years. Is that a reference to another game? if so, which one?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Thought the game was pretty much dead, made me sad, as it had great potential. Saw an update and got excited. Saw the update was just a holiday special, and the main game is still likely pretty much dead, and got sad again. :cry: Fuck Patreon, and their stupid design to encourage Devs to milk gamers for years with the same game. :mad:

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes