fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
thanks for the share of this great special. you are getting very good with the renders and animations. keep it up.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
O M G
I played the Halloween special in my room without any light on during midnight. The hidden secen sacred sh*t out of me. It's 1 AM
now and I am still shaking in bed. I probably won't have a hard-on for a long time. But anyway the Halloween special is pretty good

• Haha
Reactions: 0x52

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Finally!!!,, i can see the new scene with Mao & Nao(even though not in normal)but, i still LOVE IT:love::love::love:

By the way,, where is he(The Teacher) and who is the woman that shown in the last scene(when MC has been kill or something) I miss the voice of all character, sex sounds, and their moaning.The Game, Animation, Character, and Music Is Really AWESOME!!!:love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)

I'll be waiting for the next Update/Version(y)(y):):):):giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: SLim_Games

Johnsmith2568

Aug 24, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before. but has anyone else had the issue in the prologue where once when you name the fairy as well as when you decide if you want to use magic on her the game force quits?

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
I've never played this, if I download the game do I get the extras or do I have to download different files?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've never played this, if I download the game do I get the extras or do I have to download different files?
I'm not sure what exactly you mean by "extras". The Halloween special is standalone, so download it and play it as if it were its own game. I would recommend first playing through all of the current content for the normal game (so the links directly under Download on the OP). This will help you know all of the characters, so when they show up in the Halloween special, you better understand them. However, order doesn't actually matter, so you can play the Halloween special first if you're prefer.

There's also an incest patch, if you want to use that; apply that after you've downloaded the full normal game (i.e., it doesn't go in the folder for the special). There was a Christmas special at one point as well, but I don't know where that went. Maybe it will reappear this year in seven weeks or so, but I'm not sure. There are also secrets (items like bras or vibrators) to click on during free-roam mode that will give you images in the game's gallery. Finally, there are also dreams the MC can have, which are a nice addition beyond the standard story.

If you mean something beyond the above, though, you'll need to specify.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, decided to give the Halloween Special a playthrough. Granted, considering I have the fairy named Zelda in the main game, can't remember if I was able to pick the name with a mod or if it was automatically programmed in, but felt weird seeing her just named Fairy. However, did like other characters coming trick or treating there, and I gave them all the Special Candy, and with how short of the game it was, went through a second time, giving them the Normal Candy. Yeah, Special Candy is more fun. ;):LOL: But yeah, fun little mini game, and did enjoy it, just like I have been enjoying the main game. Thank you so much for this!!!

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Just downloaded 4.0, haven't played it since 3.2. Where do I find the secret scenes I unlocked? I thought the PC, but I can't select it. Did something change? Am I forgetting a certain event needs to happen first?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Can't be as bad as a dev that spends months making an upscaled version of an old game... *cough* dreams of desire *cough*
really i loved dreams of desire:love: and if the dev has upgraded and fleshed it out im going to love it even more but and heres the crux-it was a finished game,not a part version remade/redone as alot here seem to do.so sorry i dont consider it bad and you might want to take something for that cough;):)(y)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
i loved dreams of desire
Yeah Dreams of Desire was great, and it needed a remaster, which is also great, and on Steam. Whatever a Dev wants to do with their "completed" game is fine. It's when the Dev remasters, and redoes, and reboots a game multiple times before the story is remotely complete, that people get frustrated, and for good reason. The amount of time this thing has been in Dev it should be much farther along. Instead it hardly resembles what it started out as. I don't even recognize half the characters in the Halloween special. Please just update the game. It could have been great. :cry:

Reactions: v1900 and Ginji
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes