bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
I'm not sure what exactly you mean by "extras". The Halloween special is standalone, so download it and play it as if it were its own game. I would recommend first playing through all of the current content for the normal game (so the links directly under Download on the OP). This will help you know all of the characters, so when they show up in the Halloween special, you better understand them. However, order doesn't actually matter, so you can play the Halloween special first if you're prefer.

There's also an incest patch, if you want to use that; apply that after you've downloaded the full normal game (i.e., it doesn't go in the folder for the special). There was a Christmas special at one point as well, but I don't know where that went. Maybe it will reappear this year in seven weeks or so, but I'm not sure. There are also secrets (items like bras or vibrators) to click on during free-roam mode that will give you images in the game's gallery. Finally, there are also dreams the MC can have, which are a nice addition beyond the standard story.

If you mean something beyond the above, though, you'll need to specify.
You've answered it perfectly, thanks ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Naotix

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
To clear up some confusion, the game being developed in unreal is completely separate from TA.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
OK. I'm a new player, so I played the prologue first. Why did I do that? It seems like almost nothing from the prologue happened. Linda worked at a convenience store, now it's a coffee shop. We went on a date with the "roommate" the weekend after our 1st week in game, but now it's back to day 2. We lived in a small but nice house, now we seem to have a nice apartment in a really shitty building. Margaret the neighbor not only no longer has a house, but also has a new husband, who she still isn't getting along with. (BTW, does DAZ actually have a Norman Reedus model? lol ) Is this some really elaborate gaslighting of a poor amnesiac, or are we being gaslit?

Also, I am kinda worried, as I've read a few of the more recent comments here, and if the roommate content just disappears, I'll be pretty disappointed. As of right now, she's the only character I'm interested in.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Also, I am kinda worried, as I've read a few of the more recent comments here, and if the roommate content just disappears, I'll be pretty disappointed. As of right now, she's the only character I'm interested in.
The content for her doesn't disappear, although she doesn't get updates every release. There are times when a few releases in a row haven't added new content for her. So I suppose it depends, but AFAIK the game will continue to have her as a LI. If she's the only character you want to pursue, you might consider stopping with the game. Not only is this a harem game, but some of the characters' progressions are dependent on progressing with other characters. If you're not going to enjoy any of the rest of the game that might be required to progress with the sister roommate, I'm not sure if this would be worth it for you. It's your call, of course.

Reactions: Draver1

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Just downloaded 4.0, haven't played it since 3.2. Where do I find the secret scenes I unlocked? I thought the PC, but I can't select it. Did something change? Am I forgetting a certain event needs to happen first?
The only new thing if you get version 4.0c is the fairy. Click on the fairy in your room during the day, and if you already had everything else completed, you will get a new sex scene with the fairy.

(For the DEVELOPER - just thought it would be nice if there were some ending for the main game where the MC could fall in love with the Fairy at the end? maybe becoming a fairy himself so they could go on and re-create the fairy race?? That would be a neat ending)

Also - nice Halloween little event game! (I liked the secret ending too, although if I had my choice I would have stayed with the ninja girl all night, she was hot!)

Last edited:
Reactions: SLim_Games

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The only new thing if you get version 4.0c is the fairy. Click on the fairy in your room during the day, and if you already had everything else completed, you will get a new sex scene with the fairy.

(For the DEVELOPER - just thought it would be nice if there were some ending for the main game where the MC could fall in love with the Fairy at the end? maybe becoming a fairy himself so they could go on and re-create the fairy race?? That would be a neat ending)

Also - nice Halloween little event game! (I liked the secret ending too, although if I had my choice I would have stayed with the ninja girl all night, she was hot!)
How many fairy scenes should there be? I feel like I may have missed one because I had a scene with the librarian and the dancer at the bar before clicking the fairy but was only able to trigger 1 scene when I went to turn in. Last thing I saw was "old west" related.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018

I already have a couple of endings planned, but recreating the fairy race I haven't thought of. a really good idea, I'll have to write it down

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I already have a couple of endings planned, but recreating the fairy race I haven't thought of. a really good idea, I'll have to write it down
It just occurred to me when I was talking with her and she was describing how she had shared her power with the MC to keep him alive, and that basically they were now linked together, and there is definitely some chemistry between the two of them. That link could be strengthened to effect some sort of change in the MC effectively turning him into a fairy as well. (A male one of course) it would be a cute and happy ending for the two of them I think. Would require a couple scenes at the end of the game, perhaps with one idyllic sort of ending where the two of them are shown in some sort of fantasy style setting with a few fairy children playing in the background.

Also, I loved the music in the special! It's very very rare that I leave music on, but your choice of music in the halloween special was very appropriate =) and the special was quite fun as well. short but good.

Last edited:
Reactions: SLim_Games

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
How many fairy scenes should there be? I feel like I may have missed one because I had a scene with the librarian and the dancer at the bar before clicking the fairy but was only able to trigger 1 scene when I went to turn in. Last thing I saw was "old west" related.
Check the in-game gallery - there are 4 scenes with the fairy so far that I know of. 1 on the desk, 1 in the doll house, 1 on the bed, and 1 in the old west setting. (there is also 1 optional scene where the fairy gets pushed into an artificial vagina and the MC masturbates with her in it. this scene does not appear in the gallery.)

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The best games are those that offer you the option of putting everything inside a girls vagina. Everything but your dick.
Imagine waiting for 3 real life years to actually fuck a roommate.

Oct 5, 2021
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.4.0C.This patch should work in the future updates too (At least i hope it) but if you find ingame a scene where it is not working please make an screenshoot from that scene and wrote me.
Install guide: extract the file into the mainfolder (where the TheAwakeningLauncher.exe is)
How do you do this on android

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Halloween Special

Short but Sweet (not too scary). DEFINITIVELY use the "special" candy!

I love the split screen on the second woman (The Explorer/Mom).

PS: NOPY died Today, PayPal banned their account without explanation, so they could no longer pay the bills... RIP NOPY! I loved your service.

Awwjammit

Apr 23, 2019
This may have been asked and answered before, so my apologies if that is the case. But I can't trigger the shopping event with the landlady. It says meet her in her room, but she's never there. Is there something I need to do first?

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Is this meant to have incest or is the patch just fan-made? I want to play the story as it is supposed to be. Thanks.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
OK, I suspect I did miss something. How the hell do you trigger the "secret ending", lol?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
click on the last candy in the jar
Yeah, was just coming back to report that I got it, after trying various things.

To get to the special ending, you have to not give special candy to one of the first two girls. Then the "extra piece" shows up near the end. Then click on the piece of candy when it shows plainly in the jar, and voila.

Reactions: BOBJevent

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Yeah, was just coming back to report that I got it, after trying various things.

To get to the special ending, you have to not give special candy to one of the first two girls. Then the "extra piece" shows up near the end. Then click on the piece of candy when it shows plainly in the jar, and voila.
I tried your instructions, but nothing happened. Not candy, not jar, not ending, just the MC feeling as if he missed something.

Reactions: jed999
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes