Mirakon

Sep 20, 2017
So i'm kinda confused with the downloads, the prologue and version 4.0 are different? If I download v4.0 I don't get the full game? And from what I saw on some comments my choices from the prologue don't matter, is that true?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
So i'm kinda confused with the downloads, the prologue and version 4.0 are different? If I download v4.0 I don't get the full game? And from what I saw on some comments my choices from the prologue don't matter, is that true?
Correct. The prologue is completely separate. But... SLim_Games is working on integrating it into the main game. (see this post)
From what I remember the main game is way better than the prologue.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So should I just skip the prologue? and thanks for the reply.
dont skip it its relevant to story, prologue gets remastered, but there is no date yet when it will come at least that i would see or hear about, will be worth to replay after thats for sure
but most importantly its short

Reactions: Mirakon

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So is there a reason for not using the corruption magic like different routes and such, or is it just a way to skip scenes/characters?

Last edited:
Reactions: mikel8519

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Correct. The prologue is completely separate. But... SLim_Games is working on integrating it into the main game. (see this post)
From what I remember the main game is way better than the prologue.
The 'prologue' is more of a pre-release version. It sets the general tone and story line of the game, but also introduces a number of plot lines that were eventually abandoned for the Version 1 release.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
may i know, when i want to have an action with the club girl, it will give a traceback and cannot see the action. is it just me or it is really bugs in this game?

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
is there a reason why they keep changing the mom looks?are they gonna remake the prologue and the first part of the game?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
only thing is, i have an issue where mega completes the download but then crashes when trying to transfer the file to my computer
well i am using megasync didnt had those issues , also comes handy cause it automatically resume download if you go over capacity even if you got app shuted down

BeansAndToast

Nov 13, 2020
only thing is, i have an issue where mega completes the download but then crashes when trying to transfer the file to my computer
That's because the cash is too small to hold the whole file when you dl in browser. Download the mega app and you'll be good for the big ones.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes