CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
well i am using megasync didnt had those issues , also comes handy cause it automatically resume download if you go over capacity even if you got app shuted down
That's because the cash is too small to hold the whole file when you dl in browser. Download the mega app and you'll be good for the big ones.
unfortunately, i dont download these games on my phone. im more comfortable being able to download and scan the files for viruses while on my pc

xodogo7530

Jan 7, 2021
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.4.0C.This patch should work in the future updates too (At least i hope it) but if you find ingame a scene where it is not working please make an screenshoot from that scene and wrote me.
Install guide: extract the file into the mainfolder (where the TheAwakeningLauncher.exe is)

Hi
I am struck at landlady 4/12 and miss klara brown 1/16 and other characters are maxed out. Please help me proceed with shopping with landlady and studying in the chair for miss brown.

xodogo7530

Jan 7, 2021
Hi guys
Please refer the screenshot below, my progress is almost maxed out except for landlady(4/12) and miss klara brown (1/16). Im not able to go shopping with landlady and start my progress with brown by studying in my chair. Please help me out in getting the progress.

I am using 0.4.0 version for mac. (I also used walkthrough mod for the episdes after 0.3.3)

Reactions: gameenjoyer11

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi
I am struck at landlady 4/12 and miss klara brown 1/16 and other characters are maxed out. Please help me proceed with shopping with landlady and studying in the chair for miss brown.
i can´t remember.What i know is for the study in the mc room you need first meed the girl in the bar but it looks like on your screenshot you have done this

Reactions: xodogo7530

xodogo7530

Jan 7, 2021
i can´t remember.What i know is for the study in the mc room you need first meed the girl in the bar but it looks like on your screenshot you have done this
Help me out, i can even share my save files. Take a look at it. Im also not able to go out with landlady too.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Help me out, i can even share my save files. Take a look at it. Im also not able to go out with landlady too.
i used the savegame from 16 dezember 19:16 where you stand in the class room and the first think what was trigert was when you travel home you meet margaret and after you talked with her you can go into moms room

edit: the savegame from 17 dezember after you go sleep i can go into moms room.Which game version do you play.I use the current version 0.4.0c.

Last edited:

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
the game was going ok then 2 asian sisters introduced does nothing for the main game except pad the game out.should have delved into the letter and the main characters.why do you still have to unlock mothers door and say your not brave enough to play with her when you have already had the birthday coupon.surely it should be open door from now on.doesn,t make any sense.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
Apr 23, 2021
Playing this game for the first time, and saw the scene were Linda accepts wearing the buttplug-tail, and asks the MC to help her, since she can't reach on her own. This got me thinking. Is it because her butt is too big, or is it because her arms are too short? If she can't reach to put in the butplug, how does she wipe her butt after going to the toilet? Yes, she might have a bidet at her home, but that is not common in public restrooms.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Playing this game for the first time, and saw the scene were Linda accepts wearing the buttplug-tail, and asks the MC to help her, since she can't reach on her own. This got me thinking. Is it because her butt is too big, or is it because her arms are too short? If she can't reach to put in the butplug, how does she wipe her butt after going to the toilet? Yes, she might have a bidet at her home, but that is not common in public restrooms.
It is a common way to create a specific relation between 2 characters. Asking for help doesnt necessarily mean you really need help. But it is a good way to either create or deepen a relation with someone.

Apr 23, 2021
It is a common way to create a specific relation between 2 characters. Asking for help doesnt necessarily mean you really need help. But it is a good way to either create or deepen a relation with someone.
Yes, I understand the function of the scene in the story ;) my comment was a bit whimsical/ironical.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes