-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is this meant to have incest or is the patch just fan-made? I want to play the story as it is supposed to be. Thanks.
It's meant to have incest, but since it's on Patreon, Ellie is your "roommate" or "friend" or whatever, and Jessa is your "Landlady" or something. (Also, I'm not sure if those were names I had to type or if they are game's default; it's been a long time since I started the game.)

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Hey,
I posted an update on Patreon about the unreal game we're working on:

for those still wondering:
This will be a new game. The Awakening will NOT be ported or remade in unreal.
And Awakening is still the main focus.

here's the video:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Errr..... when?
+1. This special seems to be full of goodies that I can't found by myself.
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the main game, not the special.
The fairy scene was added in 0.4.0c on July 12th

Hey,
I posted an update on Patreon about the unreal game we're working on:

for those still wondering:
This will be a new game. The Awakening will NOT be ported or remade in unreal.
And Awakening is still the main focus.

here's the video:
I have been waiting for this preview. Looks awesome, especially the motion capture.

Lemslemons

Oct 26, 2018
The Awakening [v0.4.0c] Walkthrough Mod

- Devloper : Slim Games
- Game Version : 0.4.0c
- Mod Version : 0.4.0c

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD MOD : MEGA

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:
Here

View attachment 1211550 View attachment 1211551 View attachment 1211552
Is there a fix with the mod on Linda's story? It seems like all the other stories go well except for hers when using the mod. I get exception issues.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
hm tried it once, and stopped after i figured that no choice you make matters. cause later on the game will continue like if you did all the lewd things with the girls.

I decided to give it another try, but nothing changed in this matter, i dint want wo blackmail Linda, iam a "nice guy" .. i decided to not blackmail her and use the "power"... i tried to play a "nice guy" but the choices were just ignored. So whats the point in giving choices if the game is ignoring them? I really hate this... so this will be the last try for me with this game. If you dont want the player to make a choice, dont give him choices and make a kinetic novel where you can just follow everything.... if you implement choices in the game, deal correctly with it.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes