pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Anyone else see Elli's tail, the neko from Taboo Stories, in the classroom. One the test days when MC is look at Linda you can see her sitting in the desk closest to the door.

I like these kind of background stuff. Another one was when Nao was dressed like a window washer with a Mario mustache to spy on Mao and MC having tea.

Hajali66

Nov 29, 2020
I have PC version, current build on here, and also have the problem.
I also assume that since the Chair in your room is not clickable that you are unable to advance Klara past level 1 (of 16)
Yes bro the chair is not clickable!!!
I dont know why!!!!

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Yes bro the chair is not clickable!!!
I dont know why!!!!
Code:
if teacherStory == 1 and (landLadyStory == 5 or landLadyStory == -1) and wh2.name != "???":
That the trigger code for the chair. That last bit "wh2.name" is set by asking the bartender her name. If there is no option to asking her you can use 0x52's mod to set it.

0x52 MOD
1. Extract to game folder and run game.
2. Press <alt>M to open mod
3. In search field enter "wh2"
4. May have to click expand button in value column if just one item shows up
5. Where "wh2.name" is click on the "???" and change to "Victoria"
6. If it is already set to Victoria than there really is something messed up and do process again to change teacherStory to equal 2 to skip ahead

Reactions: 0x52

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

The Awakening [v0.4.0c] + Incest Patched + Brandy's Walkthrough Mod + 0x52 Cheat mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Out of curiosity: Since it's recommended to play the prologue first, but the main game retcons some things from it (at least that was the case the last time I played it), I'd like to know if there are plans to fix that. Because quite frankly, that's what it would take for me to give this game another look.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Any different between version 0.4.0 & 0.4.0c?
0.4.0c adds:
  • The missing Fairy scene
  • Some new voice lines
  • 1 hidden image

Out of curiosity: Since it's recommended to play the prologue first, but the main game retcons some things from it (at least that was the case the last time I played it), I'd like to know if there are plans to fix that. Because quite frankly, that's what it would take for me to give this game another look.
Yes, I remember SLim saying something about redoing the prologue.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Code:
if teacherStory == 1 and (landLadyStory == 5 or landLadyStory == -1) and wh2.name != "???":
That the trigger code for the chair. That last bit "wh2.name" is set by asking the bartender her name. If there is no option to asking her you can use 0x52's mod to set it.

0x52 MOD
1. Extract to game folder and run game.
2. Press <alt>M to open mod
3. In search field enter "wh2"
4. May have to click expand button in value column if just one item shows up
5. Where "wh2.name" is click on the "???" and change to "Victoria"
6. If it is already set to Victoria than there really is something messed up and do process again to change teacherStory to equal 2 to skip ahead
Yup, already listed as Victoria, so something is broken somewhere. changed teacherstory and that fixed it. thanks for the help

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
what was the point of finding all those random items and "unlocking secrets"?
These are for noncanonical pics in gallery. There is no effect on the game. It is just a way to see the Twins naked before the story lets you.

When i click on the The Awakening Launcher nothing happens?
What's the problem?
Not sure. I just run the game like any other Ren'Py and start game with the TheAwakening.exe.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
What happening with landçady and twins patch? Landlady patch close after we going on shop, and twins after i return the phone

imagem_2021-10-03_174823.png

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes