damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Hmm, Seems this is pretty bugged. Majority of content seems to be for landlay and teacher one is never available for shopping trip and its impossible to study in your room. And i have completed all other content so its not blocked by a progression wall. Shame it could be an ok game.
I think you have an issue with your setup, because I was able to complete all the content so far for the landlady and the teacher.
Maybe you could reinstall the game.

fmagnet

Feb 13, 2020
Hmm, Seems this is pretty bugged. Majority of content seems to be for landlay and teacher one is never available for shopping trip and its impossible to study in your room. And i have completed all other content so its not blocked by a progression wall. Shame it could be an ok game.
You need to go to club before completing teacher's story and then mom's story will continue.

Famratty

Oct 22, 2020
Im gonna need some help im stuck and i cant get to the landlady or the teacher and I've done everything else including the club so can someone help me

fmagnet

Feb 13, 2020
Im gonna need some help im stuck and i cant get to the landlady or the teacher and I've done everything else including the club so can someone help me
Click on chair you'll see corrupted photos on pc then talk to the bartender about it and then the teacher's story will continue

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
If you click on the hints button (the 'I' button on the bottom right), what do you have?
Here is what I get at the start of the teacher route.
1629118723187.png
Click on her picture to get an hint:
1629118807097.png

Famratty

Oct 22, 2020
If you click on the hints button (the 'I' button on the bottom right), what do you have?
View attachment 1355556
View attachment 1355557
I've done everything except the landlady and the teacher route i try pressing the chair it dosent work i went to club like someone suggested to get there stories going but that didn't work and the landlady isn't in her room for me to shop with her the hints are all complete except the teacher and the landlady

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I've done everything except the landlady and the teacher route i try pressing the chair it dosent work i went to club like someone suggested to get there stories going but that didn't work and the landlady isn't in her room for me to shop with her the hints are all complete except the teacher and the landlady
Honestly I don't know.
Do you use some mod ?
Are you sure you are playing the 0.4.0c version ?
What version do you play (Win/Linux, Mac, Android, compressed...) ?

If I was you, I think I will redownload the last non compressed version, reinstall it with no mod, and try it again.

Famratty

Oct 22, 2020
View attachment 1355556
View attachment 1355557
Honestly I don't know.
Do you use some mod ?

If I was you, I think I will redownload the last non compressed version, reinstall it with no mod, and try it again.
[
Honestly I don't know.
Do you use some mod ?

1. Im on android and im pretty sure i have the non compressed version
2. I dont have mods and ive also redownloaded multiple time
And 3. I have the latest version thats completely normal

Famratty

Oct 22, 2020
Can someone show me the way to get past tbe chair part of the teacher quest im stuck i have the club unlocked and all of its content so someone please help me but i really need help with the landlady i cant shop with her either

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Or just do like most devs and create a separately downloaded patch that changes things from step family to real family. And they're not being stupid. Just because most of us can actually separate our fetishes from real life and not have them impact our relationships with other human beings, doesn't mean that other people will ever understand it. Patreon are a business and they have to keep themselves afloat, even though I'm sure at least one of the higher ups is a member here.

TL;DR Make a patch for it, cos it's easier and humans are stupid creatures that don't know shit, but at the same time Patreon need to think of their business.
The nanny state is always censoring us. They believe we need to be controlled constantly, or we might mistakenly make our own decisions.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

txmilligan

Apr 30, 2020
Can someone show me the way to get past tbe chair part of the teacher quest im stuck i have the club unlocked and all of its content so someone please help me but i really need help with the landlady i cant shop with her either
I had the same problem. So I re-installed, got through everyone's stories. It sucks, but it's a work around.

txmilligan

Apr 30, 2020
Yeah, I posted the same complaint back in June. I finally just re-installed. No issues, all current on all content.

Famratty

Oct 22, 2020
Yeah, I posted the same complaint back in June. I finally just re-installed. No issues, all current on all content.
Do you have a save i can use to bypass it i uninstalled it and re installed it and im still stuck so if you have save data you can lend that would be helpful

ER420R

May 23, 2019
View attachment 633435

Overview:
After two years you finally wake up from a coma which was caused by a car accident. You are suffering from amnesia and you have not the slightest idea in what kind of situation you are in. Don't forget that your choices will make an impact on the story as new updates come out.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-14
Release Date: 2021-07-11
Developer: SLim Games - - SLim_Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0c
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Taboo Stories
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Android Notes:

New Players: Play Prologue first

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.4.0): - MEGA -
Android
(v0.4.0): - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED* -

Patches:

Extras: FAN SIGS - CheatMod - In-Game Mod - Walkthrough -
Walkthrough Mod - Gallery Unlocker

MurkyTurtle thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 373586 View attachment 373585 View attachment 373587 View attachment 373588 View attachment 373589 View attachment 373590 View attachment 199152 View attachment 272786 View attachment 272787 View attachment 272791 View attachment 390895 View attachment 390899 View attachment 390900 View attachment 390902 View attachment 390915 View attachment 390916 View attachment 390917
Great Animations and i think that there should be more games like this with voice-acting for every character and animations whithout theres a sex scene (but i dont know if its coincedence or just my thoughts THEY ALL SOUND THE FUCKING SAME JUST WITH ALTERT VOICES thats kind of annoying) but still voice acting is better then no voice acting) to come to an end:
worsed story writing if ever seen far! Soooo f***ing gringe!!! i mean all of it sooooooooooooooo FUCKING gringe!!!!
HIRE A WRITER! ANIMATIONS ARE GOOD TO SAY IT AGAIN BUT H I R E A W R I T E R!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah I'm gettin the same issue with the teacher's path. Chair is not clickable for me but I am using the walkthrough mod listed on the OP. So guess I will try the other paths then turn off the mod/reinstall the game and try again.

....UPDATE
Ok, nevermind, as soon as I started the club content, it opened up Klara's path and the landlady as well. Had to talk to the bartender to get the ball rolling, so that might be a trigger...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes