BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
The Awakening [v0.4.3] Walkthrough Mod

- Devloper : Slim Games
- Game Version : 0.4.0c/ 0.4.3
- Mod Version : 0.4.0c/ 0.4.3

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD MOD (v0.4.3) :
Updating....

DOWNLOAD MOD (v0.4.0c):

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:
Updating....

Screenshot_2021-05-25-12-12-22-809_brandy.photo.hunt.jpg Screenshot_2021-05-25-12-16-19-815_brandy.photo.hunt.jpg Screenshot_2021-05-25-12-16-22-375_brandy.photo.hunt.jpg

Last edited:

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
Nah, the story was initially blatantly focussed on the 'brother/sister' relationship. It was 90% of the first update or 2, it was blatantly used to draw in subs and fans. We got to the very brink of them consummating their relationship, then the 'sister' just vanished from the story. If she was not intended to be central to the overall story, then it was a very deceitful and disingenuous beginning, presumably done because incest is a popular fetish that is guaranteed to bring in the punters.

You can say 'the sister was never intended to be the central relationship' now, but it is a clear bait & switch if you do.

This is without even getting into the other examples of bad VN writing that we're seeing. Such as starting up storylines with multiple new characters then just moving on to others before they reach any kind of satisfying conclusion. A classic example of another game doing this is 'Something Unlimited' and if people paid attention to how much stick Gunsmoke got for it, they'd probably realise it isn't a great plan. Also note how SU has moved away from that model now.

I'm not saying this is a bad VN, I kinda like it. Not as much as I used to, when I backed it for several updates after launch, but I still think it has potential. But it's clearly been losing it's way. Maybe it's starting to get back on track, we'll see.
Final point. If the 'sister' REALLY wasn't all about drawing fans in who are now hanging around waiting to finally one day see their pay off, and was really just a side character. Then her story arc should, and in any rational sense would have been completed early on, so that the story could move on. Much like the incest elements in the VN Take Over.
https://f95zone.to/threads/take-over-v0-38-studio-dystopia.10384/

Now The Awakening has a serious issue when the story comes back round to the 'sister' there will be serious disconnect. Where has she been for months? What has she been doing? Because she hasn't even been visible in the background. How many updates are you going to spend reconnecting their relationship? Because it won't make any sense if they jump straight back to making out, let alone if they jump straight into bed.

I'm afraid it is bad story plotting, a bad story arc and smells pretty badly of a dev taking his fans for a ride. Which is a shame because The Awakening is good enough that it doesn't need to do that.

rashadghost

Feb 27, 2018
guys iam stuck at teacher quest i did talk to Victoria and she suggested i talk to klara now the hint is to use the chair at school and when i click on it the only option is to daydream and cancel when i click on daydream there is only beach episode and xmas i finished everything else except for the mom need to pass the test and of course the teacher

Last edited:
Reactions: Dae311

qwerty88@081

May 13, 2021
guys i don't understand this....!
the original game sixe is 2.54 Gb but its compressed version ...after extracting its only 900 Gb
can you tell why is this? what's missing from original in compressed??
thank you

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
what's the deal with MC's father?

in prologue mother tells MC that his father is dead and in the latest episode MC finds a letter from his father and says that his father is in mental hospital.

Reactions: Mystermask

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Always happy to get an update for this game, it's a little unique among Ren'py stuff. Not a huge fan of incesty stuff though, but since it's changed without the patch it lets me enjoy it. That being said, anyone know of any other games like this, specifically the mechanic with the x-ray vision button and seeing nude versions of the renders? I love that so much. It's rare but a nice feature. Only know like one other game with that.

• Angry
Reactions: preskerd
May 21, 2019
Need Help!
So I loaded an old save and in my last playthrough I had already given the maid costume to that one girl, but now I have to give it to her again. However, I don't have it in my items bag anymore and can't buy it either...

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Guys I've applied the bugfix on the op but I still cannot click the fucking chair. I need to do it to advance with Mom and claim my rewards for doing good in test. Help me please. Do I need to progress with some other characters? I'm already 5/12 with mom but cannot advance the teacher since I cannot click the chair. the teacher is still at 1/16. Help please

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Need Help!
So I loaded an old save and in my last playthrough I had already given the maid costume to that one girl, but now I have to give it to her again. However, I don't have it in my items bag anymore and can't buy it either...
give me a save of yours - ill fix it

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Guys I've applied the bugfix on the op but I still cannot click the fucking chair. I need to do it to advance with Mom and claim my rewards for doing good in test. Help me please. Do I need to progress with some other characters? I'm already 5/12 with mom but cannot advance the teacher since I cannot click the chair. the teacher is still at 1/16. Help please
Have you done all the events with the bartender?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
how u guys can install the bugfix teach me please and it true mc having sex with his mom using condom.. hurm.. that thing can avoid?? because i stuck because bug or something because i cant install the bugfix just download the bugfix but icant install it.. please teach me how to install the bugfix

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes