thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
This wasn't the intention. The story's scope wasn't finalized and SLim was originally writing the story as he progressed. Now we have actual individual "arcs" all considered equal.
Yeah, my impression is that, while the story was originally written as incest, after patreon came down the dev wrote the game such that it doesn't leave the relationship between the characters open interpretation any more. Like it's pretty explicit the roommate isn't the MC's sister and the landlady isn't the MC's mother, and the fanmade patch does nothing to cover that up.

gshaa9

Feb 14, 2021
After updating to 4.0.0a there is no voiceover for shopping with mom and teacher tasks. Is it suppose to be that way?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I fucking love this game. <3

Everything good has already been said, but I want to emphasize something, which is what I like the most about this game. More specifically, about this update. (Basically because it has been several months since I played the previous content and I don't remember everything well)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fuck, I really can't describe how much I loved this update. I'm a fucking fangirl.

Last edited:
Reactions: SLim_Games

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
Did we need launcher to play game. I am trying this game on Joiplay emulator. Not working. V3.5 work

Last edited:

urfg

Aug 26, 2019
I tried going through replies but couldn't see anything, maybe I'm blind. Does anyone know if "Landlady" sleeping night scenes have been added? They all seem broken, things that used to say "i'm not brave enough" or whatever just go into a different preexisting scene (the feet scene) instead of giving the old wip message.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hello guys, attaching below the In-Game Mod.
Which can also be found on my .

Edit 05/01/2021:
Updated the the mod for v0.3.5.

IMPORTANT:
This particular update focuses on Margaret Story.

Mod Features: It mostly enhances the already existing "Hint" system:
  1. Teleport button, bypassing the requirements (Time, Location, Money, Items) and jumps straight to the scene.
  2. Hints for some characters that can be missed.
  3. A menu for the the bonus episodes, rather than going to school and daydream.
  4. Secrets Tracker and by default it provides the locations of where to find them and how many there are.
  5. An "UNLOCK ALL" button in the Gallery (Top-Mid of the screen):
    If you are on the Gallery "Gallery" page, it will unlock all images.
    If you are on the Gallery "Memories" page, it will unlock all scenes.
  6. Green highlight to best dialogue choice.
Check the screenshots below for more information. Enjoy!

Any plans to update this any time soon?

Last edited:

kingofh3arts

Mar 7, 2021
Hello, I am stuck on the teacher route where I have to go to my room and study, but when I click on the chair nothing happens. This is right after the first office with her. Anything I am missing?

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Honestly, the most lore friendly fix to the klara issue would be the mc saying f this, imma use corruption on her sadistic backside.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I had the "click on the chair" issue and was about to quit when I remembered I had bought the thing to fake the ID. After I went to the bar and talked with the bartender, I could sit on the chair.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
This is the condition for the chair to work:
if teacherStory == 1 and (landLadyStory == 5 or landLadyStory == -1) and wh2.name != "???":
The teacherStory must be at 1, the landLadyStory at 5 (or -1 if you've chosen to not follow her route further) and you need to know the name of the bartender in the purple orchid. (You guys are probably haven't played all the events with the bartender yet...)
sure would have been fucking helpful for that to have been in the ingame hints. Thank you hero

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes