JamesBean

Nov 15, 2019
For the mom's sleep sex scenes it said I needed to advance the story for her to use the ass or tits. But after I completed her story and I click on the ass or tits, now it automatically sends me to use her feet -.-

Anyone else have this problem? I thought this update was dope, and I really enjoy this game otherwise, it was just a bummer to complete it thinking it'll advance the sleep sex scenes just to have those scenes glitch on me lol

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
For the mom's sleep sex scenes it said I needed to advance the story for her to use the ass or tits. But after I completed her story and I click on the ass or tits, now it automatically sends me to use her feet -.-

Anyone else have this problem? I thought this update was dope, and I really enjoy this game otherwise, it was just a bummer to complete it thinking it'll advance the sleep sex scenes just to have those scenes glitch on me lol
Nope, it all worked fine for me. You must've missed something, have you completed the teachers missions?

Jan 9, 2020
bugs bugs bugs like before ! need to take mom to shopping she is in her room but i don`t where is she she is a ghost !!! study in my room click on chair but i can`t !!!

Reactions: Ian Wyatt

Varcolac

Mar 13, 2018
For those stuck unable to study:
For some weird reason, you are required to interact with the bartender at the Purple Orchid twice, registering 2/3 in the Hint menu, before you can interact with the chair in your room.

It's weird, there's no hints nor dialogue that tells you this, but that's how it works, I guess.

Reactions: ManUp_1985
May 26, 2018
Your comments are again intriguing and clear.
Do you give your own insight into the game or do you try to manipulate everyone to follow your opinion?
Or does your illness play up again.
Allow everyone to be appreciated and accept that there are lesser developers in your eyes.
Supporters can decide for themselves whether they want to continue to support.
These are me own insight into the game, and me own insight into promises he made in previous comments to me.

Everyone is free to form their own opinion, of course. Personally, I could care less if they agree with me or no.

Of course there are less experienced developers, both in me own eyes and in others.

And of course current supporters can decide if they wish to continue to support. I only hope that potential supporters will consider me own comments before deciding whether to support him or no.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
For those stuck unable to study:
For some weird reason, you are required to interact with the bartender at the Purple Orchid twice, registering 2/3 in the Hint menu, before you can interact with the chair in your room.

It's weird, there's no hints nor dialogue that tells you this, but that's how it works, I guess.
There is a hint, It's in the dialogue while you looking at the photograph of the band.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Has anyone managed to unlock the final gallery image?
And if so please tell us how?
I have complete every quest and yet it is still unlocked.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Has anyone managed to unlock the final gallery image?
And if so please tell us how?
I have complete every quest and yet it is still unlocked.
You can't unlock it. The secret is not in the game yet: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-awakening-v0-4-0-slim-games.9242/post-5831800

(If you have the console activated you could use the following command to unlock it, but that would be cheating of course)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: UraN82
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes