Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Reactions: Dragon59

JamesBean

Nov 15, 2019
Nope, it all worked fine for me. You must've missed something, have you completed the teachers missions?
Yea, I completed all the teacher missions, and most of the others except the twins I think. I unlocked the final sex scene with the mom (with the condom), it's just the sleep sex scenes not working. I'll 100% the whole thing and try again.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Currently starting with the prologue. Encounter in the alley--for some reason, the special power doesn't work for stockings. ;)
======
Moved onto the next game. Holy change of location, Batman! A lot of changes.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I solved by continuing the coffee story, I suggest continuing with the others story
I've noticed a few games, the hints are often not consistent. In the same game, some questlines will tell you what you need to complete. Some will not say. I remember in Glamour, you were told that there was one dependency on a certain quest when in reality, there were something like four. Very confusing.

It's probably something that should be corrected along with typos.
=====
It's a good thing this fairy doesn't have a creampie problem like those in other games. No bottle rockets!
=========
Beautiful cha no yu flashback. Not what I would have expected. Though, :cry:
=========
"I'm very disappointed in you, Alice. After all that we've shared, I expected better of you."
==========
"There's nothing to stop us now." Famous last words. I suspect what comes next based upon a hint a few quests ago...

Last edited:
Reactions: jhontrue@

jhontrue@

Aug 26, 2020
I've noticed a few games, the hints are often not consistent. In the same game, some questlines will tell you what you need to complete. Some will not say. I remember in Glamour, you were told that there was one dependency on a certain quest when in reality, there were something like four. Very confusing.

It's probably something that should be corrected along with typos.
=====
It's a good thing this fairy doesn't have a creampie problem like those in other games. No bottle rockets!
=========
Beautiful cha no yu flashback. Not what I would have expected. Though, :cry:
=========
"I'm very disappointed in you, Alice. After all that we've shared, I expected better of you."
==========
"There's nothing to stop us now." Famous last words. I suspect what comes next based upon a hint a few quests ago...
ahahah XD I think it depends on the context, I solved the same problem by going to the bar

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
ahahah XD I think it depends on the context, I solved the same problem by going to the bar
Glad it worked!
=======
An F95zone Testimonial
I was searching and searching through the game for that 24th secret. I went from location to location, trying to see if I missed any toys or intimate apparel. Nothing. :cry:
I was on the verge of asking, then I did a search for "secret," and learned the answer to my problem in mere moments.
The search feature works!!! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: jhontrue@
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes