ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone else having a bug where after the teacher spanks your dick and you leave and go home to make a plan after that you try to use the map and it completely resets the club route and removes Victoria's route from the hints? I now have to find a way to gain entry to the purple orchid again yet I already had entry and had completed 3/3, for Victoria.(playing on Android btw)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Anyone else having a bug where after the teacher spanks your dick and you leave and go home to make a plan after that you try to use the map and it completely resets the club route and removes Victoria's route from the hints? I now have to find a way to gain entry to the purple orchid again yet I already had entry and had completed 3/3, for Victoria.(playing on Android btw)
What happened to me was not nearly so extreme. I had the Victoria-for-Miss Brown scene. When I went back to the club, I got Victoria's second scene. It was a little strange since it was referencing their first encounter as "last time," but otherwise worked fine. This was on PC.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hello i really enjoy this game so far but i have some questions for the current update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep up the great work (y)
I expect the problem was that Fairy Energy was at 2/2. I think a good mechanic would have been each time she's full, her capacity increases by a couple of points.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
With this version, Slim notes, "I also changed it when you load an old broken save it will put you into free-roam instead of crashing". That's great and all, but when every single one of my past saves (whether from v0.3.5 or earlier) loads me into free-roam and I have literally no tasks or messages, I'd say there are still some problems that need to be fixed. I'd rather have the problems that break saves in the first place resolved than making the game's crashing look pretty or whatever. Fortunately, I really enjoy this game and will have fun starting all over . . . but it would be nicer if I didn't have to.

Reactions: SLim_Games

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
I expect the problem was that Fairy Energy was at 2/2. I think a good mechanic would have been each time she's full, her capacity increases by a couple of points.
sorry, could you please expalin it again? Because i didn't get it very well. Thanks

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Seeing that particular manifestation of "Blondie," a bit taller than the one I first encountered, I was struck by how much that model looks like Traci Lords before she went mainstream.

infernoK

Dec 17, 2019
2 problems occurred on the game for me is..

1. To continue landlady's story, need to talk to her in her room but she's not there.
  2. Need to click on a chair to pursue the teacher's story but I can't click on any chair.
I've noticed my second problem occurs to others too but I've done other's story, so I have this two left and I have no idea how to pass through this. x)

Any help will be appreciated, at least I want to finish this latest update.

jhontrue@

Aug 26, 2020

1. To continue landlady's story, need to talk to her in her room but she's not there.
  2. Need to click on a chair to pursue the teacher's story but I can't click on any chair.
I've noticed my second problem occurs to others too but I've done other's story, so I have this two left and I have no idea how to pass through this. x)

I solved it by going to the bar

fmagnet

Feb 13, 2020

Complete the bartender story till 2/3, chair in your room will be unlocked, complete teacher's story and then mom's.

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
I started the game from the beginning and finished all the events,, fairy level 2, but still the bug, during night in mom's room, is there, clicking on but/dick/fuck or other actions, it sends me on footjob. Can someone please give me a great solution? Thanks for cooperation

deliminator

Apr 4, 2018
I started the game from the beginning and finished all the events,, fairy level 2, but still the bug, during night in mom's room, is there, clicking on but/dick/fuck or other actions, it sends me on footjob. Can someone please give me a great solution? Thanks for cooperation
I do have the same problem on my save. Restarted the whole game, still occuring :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bennino1984

sanga69

May 25, 2019
Complete the bartender story till 2/3, chair in your room will be unlocked, complete teacher's story and then mom's.
Had the same problem completed all story lines restarted the game made it till 2/3 of the bartender story-line still that fucking chair won't unlock also fairy energy is 2/2

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes