-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Has anyone experienced a glitch with the Landlady? I'm stuck at shopping/find in room, event/achievement 5 I guess? I've gotten every other girls' events done, but the game's not [progressing
i should ask mom to go shopping she should be in her room.
but she is not there

last thing done with teacher is well the last thing you can do in the latest update

mom was sitting in the chair in her bedroom and the next day poeff she was gone and never returned
I can't duplicate what you're seeing, unless I'm somehow not doing what you're doing. Right after having lunch with mom and Ella, I can click on her room to immediately have the MC talk about shopping. Maybe you can try sleeping and then clicking her room the next morning? Otherwise, you might want to ask Phil to see if he has advice as the developer. It might not be a bad idea to provide your save games, in case those would be helpful to him in fixing an issue (if one exists).

forpor4

May 3, 2020
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of The Awakening 0.4.0 with:
0x52 Cheats mod
Ripson Gallery unlocker
BrandyYT Walkthrough mod
gigan Incest patch
***Start a new game***
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc. Use android keyboard enter button to name saves.
Alternative save location. Grant storage permissions on first run.
Mega
For some reason my game keeps crashing? Opened normally the first time but now it keeps crashing.

bf90rono

Mar 11, 2020
As many already has stated i myself have problem advancing for some of the girls.

Stuck at
Mom 4/12 - not showing up in her room
Klara Bown 1/16 - chair not interactive

But overall its VERY high quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taallonn

kubasaki72

May 12, 2021
Or just do like most devs and create a separately downloaded patch that changes things from step family to real family. And they're not being stupid. Just because most of us can actually separate our fetishes from real life and not have them impact our relationships with other human beings, doesn't mean that other people will ever understand it. Patreon are a business and they have to keep themselves afloat, even though I'm sure at least one of the higher ups is a member here.

TL;DR Make a patch for it, cos it's easier and humans are stupid creatures that don't know shit, but at the same time Patreon need to think of their business.
I don't know if Patreon is stupid, but it seems they are prudish & presumptuous. Censorship is tyranny.

Reactions: thealucid and BDI

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
anyone having problem with not being able to study in room and progressing teacher storyline
I'm also having the same problem
As many already has stated i myself have problem advancing for some of the girls.

Stuck at
Mom 4/12 - not showing up in her room
Klara Bown 1/16 - chair not interactive

But overall its VERY high quality.
In my situation chair for lessons with teacher (Klara B.) in MC's room unlocked after I visit at night Purple Orchid Club that open after I maked ID and showed it to an unknown girl (???) near coffee shop.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes