Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
When I first downloaded it, worked fine. The next day I tried it just crashes on the first loading screen. I deleted and reinstalled the apk, same problem.
Uninstalling does nothing to the reload file.
Go into /Wills747/the.awakening/ (or similar) and delete anything with "reload" in the name. then start the game.

timberwulf007

May 18, 2021
Does the 0.4.0 incest patch still work?
Edit: I got it working, had it installed into the wrong folder like a dum dum. The "roommate" isn't fixed, but landlady is called mom now.

Last edited:

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
This project is wonderful, beautiful art and renders, adding the voices definitely gives it a lot of extra points, I hope there will be a new update soon, congratulations for such a magnificent work

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
the missing fairy scene and some new voice files of old updates.
Is the voice over necessary? I know it adds value but is it worth it? Characters already has "dynamic" movement why bother if its not lip synced...isn't sfx for scenes would make the scenes more "atmospheric"?

Last edited:

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Is the voice over necessary? I know it adds value but is it worth it? Characters already has "dynamic" movement why bother if its not lip synced...isn't sfx for scenes would make the scenes more "atmospheric"?
worth it as in terms of money? I don't know, I just think it's neat. and I'll come back to animations and add sfx to them and moans.
Hmmm SLim_Games .... I hope you don't follow the system of ICSTOR and his friends
some people already see me as that. I just do things at my own pace. for some that's too slow, but that's just how it is.

Reactions: lucreative

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Am I missing something or what?
I can't start two characters story, one is the "landlady" and second is teacher, the first one is not in her room and with the second one i can't click on the chair.

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
Am I missing something or what?
I can't start two characters story, one is the "landlady" and second is teacher, the first one is not in her room and with the second one i can't click on the chair.
For the landlady you may have to advance a certain amount with the teacher. To unlock that you need to advance with the bartender at the Purple Orchid I believe.

To unlock the Purple Orchid you need to get an invite from the lady promoting it on the street on the way to the coffee shop. You'll run into her while Advancing with Linda the student who works.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
For the landlady you may have to advance a certain amount with the teacher. To unlock that you need to advance with the bartender at the Purple Orchid I believe.

To unlock the Purple Orchid you need to get an invite from the lady promoting it on the street on the way to the coffee shop. You'll run into her while Advancing with Linda the student who works.
I did almost everything, only thing that left is training with the guy from purple orchid, and still can't find landlady and can't click on the chair, I think I buged it somehow or idk

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
It's been a couple days, so I figure it's kosher to share. Just the new fairy scene if all you're interested in is lewds. Enjoy!

0.4.0c update - *edited out cuz I needed the Drive space back, check the front page*

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes