kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.4.0.This patch should work in the future updates too (At least i hope it) but if you find ingame a scene where it is not working please make an screenshoot from that scene and wrote me.
Install guide: extract the file into the mainfolder (where the TheAwakeningLauncher.exe is)
where do i put the patch at

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
Hi Guys,

Is there actually an in-game mod for the current version (0.40c)?
I've only found one for version 0.35 now, and it doesn't seem to work properly with the current version.

Thanks and regards..

Sab

Btw...
I had doubts at first, but I like the game.

Especially Linda is really hot ... :love:

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Hi Guys,

Is there actually an in-game mod for the current version (0.40c)?
I've only found one for version 0.35 now, and it doesn't seem to work properly with the current version.

Thanks and regards..

Sab

Btw...
I had doubts at first, but I like the game.

Especially Linda is really hot ... :love:
I just don't understand some people? look at the Original Post (OP) Page 1, there is a gallery Mod and a Walkthrough Mod for version 0.4, or is that too obvious? :rolleyes:

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
I just don't understand some people? look at the Original Post (OP) Page 1, there is a gallery Mod and a Walkthrough Mod for version 0.4, or is that too obvious? :rolleyes:
Yes, and there is an IN-Game-Mod there that "expands" the tips (for 0.35).
I asked for DEM (for 0.40) and not for WalkThrough.
But that was probably too obvious to you too.

And if friendly questions piss you off, it is better not to write anything before calling strangers more or less obviously stupid.

Skoobiedawg

Jul 12, 2021
In 4.0 landlady was never in her room to ask to go shopping. At first I thought it would eventually work as the story progressed but it didn't. I installed the walk-through mod for 4.0 and for some reason adding the mod kick started the event. I went to her room and her story started to progress after that. Hope this helps anyone that is stuck. Or maybe it was because I used the exe instead of the launcher?

Last edited:

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
Guys, I have save file from version 0.35 but when I use it to load on the latest 0.40c, there is nothing I can do in the game, no more new stories, no more new clues, and most of the area or options are said still in developments.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Guys, I have save file from version 0.35 but when I use it to load on the latest 0.40c, there is nothing I can do in the game, no more new stories, no more new clues, and most of the area or options are said still in developments.
Try this save that I posted on page 254

For all that need it, here is a save from the end of version 3.5
Hope it helps :)

Attachments

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes