gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i mean does the walkthough mod contain the incest mod or what do i need to downlaod to enable incest the incest mod link is an older version
the mod link is for the current version.I know it because it is my mod.Like i said if the zip files is called " The Awakening [v0.4.0].zip " the you have the right version from here.You can use your older mod version too because i have update only the folder stuction.In your folder there should be come after a few folder a file called "zz_patch.rpy" put this file here:
The Awakening (here is the launcher exe)\The Awakening\game

Nebulix

Mar 28, 2018
I've got an issue. I've played through everything except the Mum and Teacher routes due to bugs. Mum is supposed to be in her room to ask to go shopping, teacher requires me to click on the chair but neither is possible (mum doesn't appear in her room).

Oct 6, 2018
Android fix for landlady and teacher? Disappointing really. An update after a long wait and some main character plots can't move forward due to bugs. Can't imagine supporting this on patreon.

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Ok, while I can accept this new update, I cannot accept that it took so fucking long to get it done, and published. As others have noted and intimated, after 3 fucking years of development, it seems this developer has found a new way to milk his supporters while actually providing little to nothing in the way of progress within the story.

Hell, originally he had promised that THIS update would begin to integrate the prologue with the current story, and yet, nothing has been done on that front. He promised that this update would be "HUGH" and include a lot of missing content that - at the time before - he was unable to include in the previous update, yet again nothing.

The way it seems, he is planning to milk his supporters for the next 3 to 5 years before this fucking game is done. The developer for "My New Family" another Renpy game developer, and "Harem Hotel", yet another Renpy game developer (both new, by the way, in using Renpy) have provided VERY decent games, with MULTIPLE updates and with EXTENSIVE content and progress, while this developer follows a shit schedule of updates, minimal content in every update, and piss poor work or progress on said game.

I cannot continue to support, or follow, a developer who cheats and lies to his supporters or potential supporters, when there are so many GOOD, HONEST, developers out there making good with minimal delay in updates, progress and content WITHIN the game, and does not use delaying tactics just to make a few bucks.

So, unfollowing this game and recommending no one bother with it, since it seems - and feels - as if it will either never get done or will be abandoned within a few more months.
Your comments are again intriguing and clear.
Do you give your own insight into the game or do you try to manipulate everyone to follow your opinion?
Or does your illness play up again.
Allow everyone to be appreciated and accept that there are lesser developers in your eyes.
Supporters can decide for themselves whether they want to continue to support.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am having issues with Margrets events. It says study in your room, click the chair. But the chair isn't clickable

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes