gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i have no idea why the people are wondering about the rework on the proloque.Slim has say that he was planing to do this if i remember corectly

Reactions: johnelros and ljabc

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
View attachment 1628318
was known for long time now and planned
View attachment 1628317
Yeah. Couldn't possibly be that this is Groundhog Day and happening again. I just came back after at least a year to see if I should download this and give it another try, to see Reboot. Again. So I'll just leave, and all but ignore it for at least another year. Maybe two. And at this point it wouldn't surprise me to see it's been remade yet again.

Reactions: boundkitsune
Mar 15, 2021
It would be fun if the developer did a redesign every year. I imagine that some of the donors are happy. He probably thinks it's not "abundance" that it's better than not hearing from the Dev. Finally I said that I had not said anything.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I know some people kind of overreact like he'd probably just re-work it all the way from the prologue to the present data, like he's pulling an ICSTOR without actually pulling an ICSTOR since he's at least working on something for a "smoother experience", but other than the Halloween update, this has to be some of the slowest development I've seen from a game in awhile. Makes me excited how BIG the next update is going to be, like 3 or 4 updates worth of content.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
I mean if this dev wants to see growth, you can't be working on the same project for this long while also remaking it and stagnating development. Wait a minute, maybe you can see growth, if you take a look at Ic-store.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This rework for prologue part? Prologue was unplayable for me if it was for prologue i will be pretty happy :D

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes