BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Another "rework" another project that lost my support. I have $197 free in my monthly budget to pay creators now and there just aren't any I can find who are worth the commitment.

I guess the ICSTOR model is spreading. Give me an honest dev who produces high-quality sandbox content with night scenes and I'll pay out the nose to support them. I don't even need a monthly release, just make a schedule and stick to it.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Another "rework" another project that lost my support. I have $197 free in my monthly budget to pay creators now and there just aren't any I can find who are worth the commitment.

I guess the ICSTOR model is spreading. Give me an honest dev who produces high-quality sandbox content with night scenes and I'll pay out the nose to support them. I don't even need a monthly release, just make a schedule and stick to it.
well if you want support a real project, you have desert stalker..

Lazygime

Apr 7, 2018
okay question i just started playing im kinda confuse on whats the prologue to this game? (if there is any cause once I started TheAwakening 0.4.1 in the start they ask if you download/tried it but I don't know what it is I just get lead back to patreon with nothing else on? what's the name of the previous game?)

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
So with this build, the prologue is no longer a separate download, but part of the main game, so a new player only needs the one download (not counting incest patch and any desired mods, of course)? Do I have that right?

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
This was brilliant, but at the same time, not much, really.

Will the rest of the game also be remade? Because this game's development was super slow already. The thread's been here since Feb 2018. That's >4< fucking years. Doesn't seem like a genuine effort is being made for it to ever finish.

lol@23

Mar 28, 2020
I don't understand what happened in this update. All my previous saves are broken and all I can do is play the hospital part and then it ends, but in gallery section it shows replay section but only with text and without any animations or images, is my version broken or what? A reply explaining will be much appreciated.

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So with this build, the prologue is no longer a separate download, but part of the main game, so a new player only needs the one download (not counting incest patch and any desired mods, of course)? Do I have that right?
for the moment the remake from the proloque is a seperate download.It will come part 2 of that.I think after that slim will put the remake together with the main game

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I really don't want to jump on the rework bandwagon. But the game was already reworked at least once? twice? before.

And the previous/last rework was pretty good. I really don't understand why where was a need for rework nr3?
The last installment was fine to me and it took quite (understandable) some time to get some content in it.

Will the new rework will start from scratch again? And then we will have to wait another 2 years to get anywhere near the content that's already in the game now? I think I'l just put this one on the back burner and come back in 2 years.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
I really don't want to jump on the rework bandwagon. But the game was already reworked at least once? twice? before.

And the previous/last rework was pretty good. I really don't understand why where was a need for rework nr3?
The last installment was fine to me and it took quite (understandable) some time to get some content in it.

Will the new rework will start from scratch again? And then we will have to wait another 2 years to get anywhere near the content that's already in the game now? I think I'l just put this one on the back burner and come back in 2 years.
If they changed the sister then I might just be 100% done. I'm so fucking sick and tired of devs having a great thing going and then willfully FUCKING IT UP for no goddamn reason at all.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So just finished playing. This prologue is actually a LOT better but I still don't know how I feel about the rework thing. This will now all depend on how frequent and how big the updates will be in the future.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
If they changed the sister then I might just be 100% done. I'm so fucking sick and tired of devs having a great thing going and then willfully FUCKING IT UP for no goddamn reason at all.
There actually is a good reason for it,devs hit a brick wall creating new content and untill new ideas come along they give players another ''rework'' and at the same time milking the game as much as they can.Lets be real who in their fucking right mind thought this game needed another remake?

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Going to be honest, I thought this game was abandoned lol. Im glad its not. In fact I thought a few games were abandoned but they all got updates recently.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes